New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hey hey, trying to learn the app and navigate the wonderful world that lies within
Posted
I'm fairly new here. But I can never seem to find anyone who wants to chat or that's local ...
Posted
Hello. New here and hoping to meet new and fun people
Posted
Hi everyone, hoping to meet new people and create new friends
Posted
Looking to meet new ppl go new places new to the site hello everyone
Posted

Hello everyone I'm Lola  😊

Posted
Hiii i'm new to everything lol. Trying to gain some experience and meet new people
Posted
New here, I’ve been into the fet life for awhile just looking to find a fun partner
Posted

Hello! Looking to make some friends in Philly to go to events with.  

Posted
Hi! New here and to the community. I’ve denied my true self too long. Hope to meet others.
Posted
Hey ya'll str8 from california how is everyone
Posted
Hey im new im an amateur kinkster and solo content creator on various platforms as well as i work and love to make someone's day when possible.
Posted
Hello, new here. Here to learn and meet many others :)
Posted
Hi everyone new here....from North Carolina. Hoping to meet some new friends and gain some knowledge
Posted
Hello from Southern California. Excited to meet new fun friends
Posted
Hello I'm new here and would love to find out more about myself as a Dom and that only can happen if I connect with genuine proper slaves.
Posted

I am new here for a Good Time  

Posted
Hello! Just here to meet people! I’m definitely a sub lol
Posted
Hey me and my wife are new here And honestly we're trying to find some people to join or join in. Figured we'd check it out
Posted
Heyy peeps!!👏🏿im new here looking to maybe finally finding like minded friends?
Posted

Hello! I am a Sub/slave looking for friends and or a partner. I am trans  ☺️

Posted
Hey I'm from UK , I'm a sub I looking for goddess, mistress and to make friends. I'm nee here
Posted

Hello. 35/sub femal/ Mobile, AL.

Posted

Hello everyone. I’m new to the lifestyle but have always been interested and curious.