New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hey I'm Rob and new here !!
Posted
I'm Randy Butternubs and I've been here for about two weeks and the experience has been okay.
LetsHavefunPlz
Posted

Hi, new here and new to this whole BDSM/Fetish thing, learning more about myself!

Posted
What's up my people!! Obviously I'm new. I'm Marcus, huge foot,boot lover and pet. Ask me anything, I'm down
Posted
Hello, I'm Mistress Sweetz. I'm new here.
Posted
Hai, sorta new ish back again kinda thing, am a little/ab looking for a cg :p
Posted
I'm Fawks68, and I'm trying explore my sub side.
Posted
Hello I'm new here and can't wait to start meeting new people 🤗
Posted (edited)

Hello 👋🏼

Anyone in Washington?

Edited by LordKenpachi94
Posted
Hey I’m ANT and I’m kinda new. I made this a while ago but haven’t successfully found anyone to fulfill my sexual desires
Posted

Hello! I've been here a little while, but still haven't found someone on the same level as me unfortunately. Hoping to meet some wonderful women! I'm a switch, but somewhat lean towards the sub side. I'm a fun person who always like to make people laugh. Love sports, a little nerdy, but super down to earth. 

Keese1998
Posted

New to the site and the scene but very eager 

Posted
Hey everyone, Ultra eager and curious to expand the 'fet realm' through connections and new experiences :)
Posted
New to the app black tgurl st louis super freaky enjoy nastykinky sex and also enjoys female led relationships and femdom n enjoys being spanked
Posted
I'm pretty much new also I'm not really sure how this works
Posted
14 minutes ago, fishnetlovre said:
I'm pretty much new also I'm not really sure how this works

Just gotta talk to random people find similar interests and have fun! May not always find someone too close, but always fun to talk in the least

Posted
Nice to meet y'all! I'm new to the community and to kink in general to some degree. I'm looking forward to making some friends and having some nice chats.
Posted
hi! To dumb it down and sum it up my location in life, I’m new here!
Posted
hello, im from dallas but live in rowlett. would love to meet a sub 🤭
Posted
Hello, I'm a ABDL baby boy seeking a mommy
Posted

Hi all, I go by Dave. New to all this but open to trying anything once. I'm an ass man who likes leggings but my main kink is short ankle socks. They just turn me on like crazy but no idea why, bright or patterned and mismatched are the best for sure. Not high socks or super low/invisible socks, just ankle socks like most females wear daily now esp for workouts. Is that as weird as I think it may be? 

Posted
Hey from central coast NSW Australia 30 year old male looking for kinky fun and friendships life’s to short to be vanilla