New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hi very new to all this
I’m open to talk to anyone so I can learn more thanks
ReservedWriter
Posted

Morning, not new but thought I will say hello to all, enjoy Fetish and hope all your special personal kinks are fed with your boldiest desires.. 

Glowing smiles RW

Posted
Hey folks I’m new and I’m intrigued and curious and interested in just about anything and everything
Posted
Greetings to all not exactly new to the site but new to this area of it . Hoping all will find the kink they are searching for
Posted
Hi everyone, I’m back on here and open to better dating options and suggestions. My area has a nice size kink community but not many who are interested in me due to the cultural differences. Looking for longterm D/s dynamic yet willing to have a consistent play partner in the meantime.
Posted
Hello lovely people:)
I’m new here and looking forward connecting with like minded people:)
Posted
Hello I'm Daniel and new to lifestyle. Russellville Arkansas. 46 want to explore all i can and want ladies to teach and show me
Posted
Hello everyone, Christopher here, switch leaning Dom and pansexual. Based in London and open to chats, hangs and making more sexy friends to dance with and kiss ❤️
Posted
Hi all fellow ministers, I am a 68 year old guy who loves to have my bare bottom spanked until it is glowing bright red whereupon I will do whatever my spanker wants.
Posted
Hi everyone. I'm kinda sorta new here. I'm Kat
RoughDiscipliner
Posted

Hello, hello, hello!! What a lovely addition to Fetish! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!:dr_love: