New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Been about two days, still learning my way around the app, finding those tokens lol
Posted
Hey I’m David New to the site and finding it harder and harder to find like minded people, i am undoubtedly on the Dom side of things, a little too inexperienced to call my a Dom but I would say I’m pretty close. Any tips anyone the best way to meet people who share my love of kink ?
photoiowa
Posted

Hello all!!!!! Midwest for life.

Posted
Hey there, I'm Melissa, just turned 40 this month, currently living in Missouri. Hoping to make some connections/new friends. I'm pretty open to a lot of things but do have some hard no's and some things I'd like to learn more about.
Posted
Hello all new here from FL💜
Posted
Hey from Florida as well
Posted
Hi from Carson City, NV! :D
Posted
Wanna say hi to everyone and thanks for having me here, hope everyone is well ❤️
Posted
Hello from dull wet Bradford West Yorkshire hope you all find your fet
Posted
Hey. I'm in West Sussex! Pleasure to meet you all
Posted
Hello everyone 💋💙🏳️‍⚧️
Posted
Hello everyone azle texas here
Posted

Hi all. I love this app. I really like being able to share kinks up front. So much fun learning, and seeing who has ideas that make my ideas say yes please. Good luck, have fun.

Posted
Hey I'm new love to chat get to know people
Posted
Kinda anxious, but I’ve enjoyed being able to be more open. I dislike how sometimes I find doms who try to charge me upwards of $200-$500 for stuff, but aside from that I’ve had a very pleasant experience meeting people here.
Posted
hello hello, i’m in the LA/SGV/IE area and primarily looking for women or couples/swingers. id love more experience with women and to try multiple partners. or any other sexual experience that may strike me.
Posted

Mistress Fanti, Sensual Domme from NYC.  💋

Posted
Hi. 👋🏻 My name is Tcup, and I’m a kinkaholic. 🖤