New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Cr****
Posted
Hello, I’m new. Just looking for a community to talk with about BDSM and ask any possible questions I may have.
mi****
Posted
Jon from locust here
Br****
Posted
Bren1013 here. Into whatever
yo****
Posted
Hi I’m M! I’m local to Los Angeles and I’m a brat
Ab****
Posted
Hey Ladies and gents, I'm Austin, I'm a Dom still learning, I've had a Mistress. But she only taught me etiquette and respect. She would tend to leave technique out. And tools. So I'm still learning.
Si****
Posted

New from England. Just looking to chat right now.  😁

jo****
Posted

Hi I'm from brazil

El****
Posted
Hi everyone, I'm Eli! 30M currently in New Mexico. I am interested in all things ageplay related and I would like to learn more about pet play. Looking to make long term friends/relationships with other kinky people!
Sp****
Posted
Hi! I'm a gay french-Canadian guy in the rural north. Turned on by tattoos and spectacles. Bit of a sadomasochist, I like to give and receive.
Da****
Posted
Hello all, I am a Dom among other things, I have been involved in the lifestyle for a little over a decade. I have experience in a lot of different areas though there are still things I'd like to try and experiment with. I am from north Carolina and I just recently found this app in looking for a range of things from casual encounters to possibly finding that special sub long term
Mr****
Posted
Hello. I am a 53 year old Calgary Alberta guy. I've been interested in this lifestyle for as long as I can remember, but have never understood how to 'break in'. I am really looking for a mentor/teacher to educate me and help me show that in addition to my fantasies, I have much to share myself. I am almost clueless and a little socially awkward but keen to learn.
Pr****
Posted
Hi. I’m new. Looking to connect with someone experienced to learn and explore!
Posted

Hi a sub trans here looking for a friends 

wa****
Posted

New here ... In salem 

yo****
Posted

New hear from Springfield Missouri 

Ki****
Posted
Greetings in Denver area Colorado
Posted