New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
Hi there! New here to Fet with my boyfriend. We are a D/s couple. I’m a princess submissive and together we are seeking a female unicorn for a casual experience. Open to hotwives if the dynamic is mutually agreeable.
We play as a couple.
Located in Kansas City.
Also open to getting connected to events and new friends.
we****
Posted
Just set up my account and I’m glad I did! The whole set up process made me think v hard about what I actually want and who I am. Being new to this, I haven’t had enough experience to decide what really defines my kink life, but it made me think about my complete sexuality. Coming to new terms with that is steps ahead of where I was before. And maybe that’s what a lot more of us as a people need. I’m not sure what I’m doing, but it seems like there’s more than enough kinky peeps to guide me. Cheers, y’all! Thanks for this place to open up <3
2a****
Posted
Hi just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this but very excited to get to know my self and some other like minded people so if you feel like reading my bio and if you want to help me in my journey then so be it
Posted

Hey! New here. Looking for some fun. I am in tampa, Florida. I'm down to make friends and have some wild fun too!

Ca****
Posted
Not necessarily new but haven't introduced myself. Live in Dothan, AL but willing to travel (within reason) to meet and play with other kinksters. I do travel for work and leisure occasionally and oftentimes that is when I have more free time and less anxiety about running into someone that with not be discreet about it. So if I hit you up and we are hundred of miles apart, I'm may be either scouting a place I'm going to visit or currently there
li****
Posted
Hi I’m new here and thought I would introduce myself. I’m excited to see what all the community has to offer and get some good tour guides.
Vb****
Posted

Hey everyone! 40 f Illinois, just joined today!  

jk****
Posted

I'm new here. Jordan is the name. I love in duncansville pa right out side of Altoona...  

mr****
Posted
Hello. I’m new to this lifestyle and new to this app. I’m from the Portland/Vancouver area and am excited about meeting new people with similar interests.
Posted

Hello 👋

pg****
Posted
Hi all! New here and from Seattle. Excited to meet some inclusive and friendly people!
Th****
Posted
Michael, South Carolina...
ma****
Posted
New guy here from PA
ka****
Posted
Vanessa, Michigan 💕
sa****
Posted
Hi all naughty boys and girls
Sc****
Posted
I'm 33 live in Crystal River Florida per government I'm male but I see myself as female and want to be viewed and treated as such I looking for more experience in what I like and that is being a submissive lil brat that and I don't care bout age size race gender anything like that
Da****
Posted
Dave and Renea are here
ne****
Posted
What's up guys Jesse here. I love ppl and want show any special women an intense time
Ar****
Posted
Hi I'm 21 I'm pretty new to this I'm submissive would love a mistress
Posted
Hello I’m Kevin, still new