New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted

Hi everyone! I’m here to meet and chat with others with an interest in BDSM and duct tape. Thanks.

Posted
Hi guys 😍 IAMYOURAMBITION
Posted
Hey. I'm just here talking to people who are like minded, hoping to find friends and more.
Posted
Hope to find real people who are as kinky and exploratory as I.
Posted
Hello all. I'm new here and also to this city. I've recently moved to Knoxville TN, and I'd like to get to meet new people and hang out and have fun. Explore this lifestyle with someone
Posted
Hey, I'm new to Fet.. Live in downtown Colorado Springs, and am really looking for like minded and other friends, LTR would be ideal, but I'll take what I can get..I need human contact in my life, really!!
Posted
Hey! Me and my boyfriend are new here, but we are ready to have some fun!
Posted
Hey I’m new, call me Ann 🫶🏻
Posted
Hey! I’m Darla ans I’m 19 (:
Posted

John 56 Iowa fun friendly 

Posted
Hello sacramento ca here
Posted
Hello New here and looking for people with same interests and kinks as I have
Posted
Hey I'm Dani. I'm 27 :)
Posted
Hi y'all. 38 , pansexual female, USA. I'm new to the Lifestyle so I'm looking to connect with experienced folks and maybe make some platonic friendships as well as some kinky relationships.
Posted
Hey guys I’m Jess, 28 :) new to this but loving it
Posted
Hello, I'm Chris. I'm into adult babies and diaper lover fetish
Posted
Hello people. I'm RoRo. 54
Posted
Hello. I’ve on here a while and never knew this existed 😂
Posted
Hey, I'm Gem. Are there any lovely ladies in the London area?
Posted
Hello I’m new here too s sub male in Denver Colorado looking to explore with anyone interested idk about age or race just your interest and desires
Posted
New here .... cant decide betwen dom or sub yet im just looking to try new things
Posted
Hello! Names Zedd, just recently moved down to Dallas, Texas area and looking to make friends or even new connections. I’m a switch so I can very dominant but for the right person I’ll be a sub for them.