New Here? Introduce Yourselves!

le****

Posted
I’m looking to explore my submissive side as I’ve a lot of kinks i wish to please with
Posted
Hello 44 from phoenix interested in a female playmate
Posted
Hey I’m cal 36 bi m uk no limits vers
Posted
Hey, I'm U.K based, new to fetlife and kinks but wishing to explore being a Dom, sadist/masochist
Posted
Hello there, I'm Ren, 27, hoping to meet someone that I can explore an effortless 'soul' like feeling with, open to exploring a few different dynamics to craft our own story so to speak
Posted
Hi all, looking to talk to and maybe meet up with other couples in the LA area, we are new to the lifestyle and nervous and excited to experience new things!
Posted
Hey I am new to this but I am excited to learn more and test out new stuff
Posted
luv2Xdress...hi everyone
Posted
Bratty, Sigma, Service Sub from the dirty south but the part that has a shit tone of Yankees moving in. LOL
Posted
Hey everyone I John. 37. Just now trying to explore some kinks I’ve had but never acted on them. Would love for some training and tips on what to start with that’s light compared to the “50 shads of gray” kinda hardcore stuff
Posted
Hi! I'm Tate and I love to show off my body and diapers! I need a daddy to really get me to be the diaper sissy slave I'm meant to be 🤤
Posted
Hey everyone. I'm W, 25, and I go by they/them only. I've read up on kink and BDSM and want to explore some things but I'm also wanting to build trust with a Dom. I would prefer to have someone who has experience in the field and who isn't seeking a relationship at the moment. Basically, I'm looking for someone to teach me to be a Sub.