Collared, pt 3

Posted
You turn toward me with a smirk, and say "I want Daddy to fuck me with his big cock, pleeeease."
I immediately spank your ass, the cheek rippling with the hardest strike I've ever given you.
"Ask like a brat and you'll get punished like one, little slut ," I reply.
You moan and start to flinch when you see my hand raised, but I keep changing the angle and landing surprise swats in new spots that dial your senses up and keep you jumping and crying out.
"Try again pet, what do you need from Daddy?"
"Well if you don't wanna fuck my pussy, then don't!" You respond in full brat mode.

"Oh I see Kitten, you need to be disciplined first. Very well." As you look back I smack your ass even harder, then reach in my pocket and pull out a pair of leather cuffs. I seize one arm, then the other and quickly cinch the straps around your wrist, immobilizing your hands behind your back. I step back to admire, your face down and ass up with that pretty plug peeking out between your cheeks.
Next I grab your wrists together and land a hard slap right on your pussy, and you scream as your legs start to tremble.

"And you better not cum without permission, or we start over little cumslut!" As I pinch your clit between my fingers, ignoring your sexy wails. I spank your pussy again, lighter but still overwhelming, then lean over so you feel the weight on top of you. "Are you ready to properly beg, Kitten?"
"Yes Daddy, please, please fuck me with that big cock!" You yell, desperate to end the torturous edging and finally feel Daddy's cock inside you.

I spread your cheeks and nestle my thick head against you yet again, use my hand to position it just right, then push through your tight ring and deep inside your pussy in one steady thrust. As my swollen head taps your cervix you grind back against me, my needy slut desperate to take more.
My
Posted
I knew #3 would not disappoint đŸ„”đŸ„”