Chat room etiquette

Posted
I have recently seen some posts that I have found unsettling, not in an inappropriate sense but more feeling this person is in a challenging place and perhaps needs someone to just reach out to talk too. Or told to mind own business. I believe doing the former is required even if told to xxx off. But in the world of virtual chat rooms, what is the best way... Does FET have a policy for well-being and is monitored as other messages or as worried other users a way to highlight if take responsibility.
FETMOD-ET
Posted

If you are concerned about a person's well being, my thoughts are to contact support or write to a moderator or anyone on the team. as we can look into anything that looks to cause worry. 

What we would do, is that we would contact the member or pass it on to management. 

Never try to approach the person you may have concerns about. Sometimes you think you are doing a good thing but it could potentially be something that could turn bad. Last thing we want is a member with heart intentional meaning feel awful if something happened to that member they were concerned about. 

So if you come accross any posts that look concerning please contact one of our team and we will look into it. Please also state members name and screen shot also. 

I hope this helps 

Kind regards 

FETMOD-ET