Isabel's Lessons in Etiquette (Part 2)

Posted

The muscles in her legs and back began to stiffen, as she remained standing, naked in her beautiful blush patent leather heels. 

Eventually, he removed his jacket, placing it carefully on a hanger behind the door. He shucked off his tie, then took the links from his cuffs - putting them on the nightstand - and rolled his shirt sleeves back to his elbows at a languorous pace. Every drawn-out move perpetuating her agony. 

He knew she was uneasy being naked with a man. She knew this was her lesson to learn, but it didn't seem to get easier.
Would she really prefer to be home right now, in her leggings and sweatshirt? She wasn't sure. 

To her surprise, there was a light tap on the door. Swift and professional. In horror, she realised he must have ordered room service. Panic swept over her. *** flew to her cheeks, colouring her face bright crimson, as a woman walked in with a tray of food and a coffee pot. 

Her instinct to crouch and cower, to wrap her arms around her body, was almost overpowering. The member of staff gave her a cursory glance. Emitting a small grunt, she placed the tray on the table, as if she'd seen it all before. Worse! As if she'd seen better than Isabel's hideous, shapeless form. Isabel's confidence dropped to the floor.  

Tears began to sting the back of her eyes. What a terrible error she'd made in coming here, in trusting him! This wasn't how nice young ladies spent their time. 
Her breath became thready, and she thought she might faint.

As blackness began to surround her vision, she heard him, 
"Isabel..."
His voice was softer now. It steadied her mind, and she drew a longer breath. 
"Master?"
"I should very much like to take coffee now. You know what to do."

She walked to the table as gracefully as her wobbling legs would take her, not noticing the renewed calm she felt at being given something to do. She was useful to him (her why). It lifted her. 

Plunging the coffee and pouring a cup, she took it to him where he sat at the end of the bed.    

He would take his time, she knew this. Her mind was shifting gear again... dropping further down. Acceptance teetered on the edge of her resistance and seemed a welcome place to stop. She no longer noticed the cool brush of the air against her nipples. No longer thought in words but watched, waited. Adjusting to his pace. 

"Isabel..." 
Partially, her mind returned, and she smiled at him. He was the most beautiful being. A shining light seemed to glow from his skin. Every move he made was distinguished and controlled. 
"Yes, Master?"
"Did you think I had finished inspecting you?"

Tough question. How should she respond? 
Scrambled brain. Her cheeks became flushed. 
Warmth radiated from her skin. Eyes widened. 
She didn't need to answer. He issued his command. 
"Turn and face the wall. Arms outstretched."

She did as she was told. She wanted to be his obedient one. 

It always felt worse to have her back to him, refused the light of his countenance. And now she was terrified that he was staring at her behind! Her stupid, flat, unsightly behind! But it wasn't going to get any easier, yet. 

Through the fog of her panic, his voice emerged again. 
"Spread your legs and touch your toes." 

In mortification, he sensed her slight delay. Instantly, she felt a stinging swat on her behind. Too shocked to cry out, she complied, presenting all her holes to him. Exposed and humiliated. The tears flew freely now, received by the thick pile of the carpet, silently. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

N.B. Rules of BDSM: Do not involve innocent bystanders in your kink, as they are unable to give informed consent. Please assume that the woman who provided room service was acquainted with the Master and familiar with his practices, already consenting to play the part of Voyeur in this scene.  But you knew that, right? 
Rules of Life: Don't be a dick. Even if you're a Dom. 

Rose xxx

Posted
Wow. You carried us off to a place I most definitely would not want to be carried! Her nakedness. Unbearable. Look forward to the next chapter.
Posted

languorous, perpetuating, countenance, mortification. Your vocabulary is impressive, and certainly better than mine. It makes me want to write my own stories with many more intellectual words.

Again, it got better the more I read, and I presume this was a first draft?

A tip for future stories: while I appreciated the N.B. note at the end, it can sometimes ruin the atmosphere of the story. I find it better to add some kind of description, like the maid saying something to indicate her consent, so that the story flow is not interrupted.

Posted
1 hour ago, Aimil2019 said:

Wow. You carried us off to a place I most definitely would not want to be carried! Her nakedness. Unbearable. Look forward to the next chapter.

I don't really want to be carried there myself! It is excruciating. Lol. 

Thank you x

Posted
32 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

languorous, perpetuating, countenance, mortification. Your vocabulary is impressive, and certainly better than mine. It makes me want to write my own stories with many more intellectual words.

A tip for future stories: while I appreciated the N.B. note at the end, it can sometimes ruin the atmosphere of the story. I find it better to add some kind of description, like the maid saying something to indicate her consent, so that the story flow is not interrupted.

Thanks lovely - it's all just rough drafts here. Sometimes I go back and work on stories more later. To be honest, I haven't been writing much filth lately and haven't felt inclined to put too much effort in, so I just write them as they come. 

The N.B. is me with my teacher hat on, because it's a Forum and we have newbies here xx

Posted
34 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

I think I might have broken a writer's rule by using 'countenance'.... too archaic. But couldn't be bothered to change it. 

Posted
51 minutes ago, white_rose said:

I think I might have broken a writer's rule by using 'countenance'.... too archaic. But couldn't be bothered to change it. 

It is your story. Use whatever words you want.

Posted
4 hours ago, RustyEndeavor said:

I adore these

Thanks @RustyEndeavor. It's nice to make someone happy :heart_eyes:

Posted

“Scrambled brain”. Yeah, I get that too!