Denying

Ja****

Posted
Sounds to me like one of those varies from person to person questions.
Posted
Denying someone pleasure can be seen as an act of restriction or control, potentially depriving them of fulfilling experiences or enjoyment. However, denying someone a break from pleasure, or constantly indulging them without respite, can also have negative consequences. It may lead to dependency, complacency, or an inability to appreciate the value of moderation and self-discipline. Both approaches involve considerations of balance and the holistic well-being of the individual, but they address different aspects of human experience and fulfillment.
Posted
What a good debate. I stand firmly in the ‘deny a break from pleasure’ camp personally.
Posted
I think both are different sensations and different psychological grips. It would depend on the individual and their desire, and how they react to being denied that desire. Some people like "more is more" and you deny them that "more" to build suspense and frustration, other people enjoy "rest and recovery" and overstimulation can enhance that sudden relief.
Posted
In a BDSM context, denying someone pleasure can be part of a consensual power dynamic, where it enhances arousal and builds anticipation. Conversely, denying a break from pleasure can heighten the intensity of the experience, pushing boundaries and deepening trust between partners. Each act serves different purposes within the dynamics of BDSM play, ultimately enriching the overall experience for those involved.
Posted
I feel like that depends on the person and thier individual kinks. Like for example when i play a sub role, the best way to deny me is to please me but keep me on the verge of spilling over for a long time rather than not to please me at all, i wouldnt enjoy that in any sense and it would be a major turn off, but there are people who get more aroused by the refusal to please them than actually being pleased so i think that question is gonna have a different answer for each person.
Posted
If a partner denies because they're just not into it anymore it's definitely not pleasure.
I might add that pleasure between one's ears lasts a lifetime.
Posted
Depends on agreed terms within the dynamic.
Posted
Well, I always believe that unless I offered pleasure to someone without ne being pleasures it's fine but if there was no such agreement, I believe it is on both parties to please each other for the most satisfying experience.
Posted
This is an interesting one, in the past I’ve been with girls and we’ve both enjoyed the overstimulation side, typically with me, taking on control of our play in that regard. I haven’t experienced anything in this space a sub yet though so I don’t quite know on which side of the spectrum I would fall s a 
Posted
I personally think it's based on the individual, but denying a break is definitely more taxing on me
Posted
Can't let em have it till they beg
  • 3 weeks later...