Heavy metal bondage

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Does anyone else share my absolute obsession with heavy metal bondage? Ropes don't really do it for me, but a heavy set of metal shackles around my ankles and wrists is such a fantasy of mine. I've also seen a rather cruel looking metal clamp that goes around the balls, that must be feel amazing. One thing I fantasise about is being kept naked but chained up with heavy chains, I can just imagine the sound as I crawl around on the floor being whipped as I go. So yeah, anyone else on here share my love of all things heavy metal? :) :)

redroot1975
Posted
Yes! I love heavy chains and stout leather straps, heavy steel cock rings weighing my cock and balls down as there is a nice cold chain fit snugly under my balls and running up either side of my cock up to my leather jock strap ļæ¼into the steel rings that hold everything in place. Feels so fuxking good!
Posted
I love being chained to bed and the feeling of heavy cold chain being drug across my body.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Yep chains for me too, hearing the lock, no escape. Cus I always try to escape, so best not to give me the option šŸ¤£
redroot1975
Posted
They only stay cold for a second and then they get hot as fuck
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 3/13/2024 at 12:27 PM, Cheekysub247 said:

Yep chains for me too, hearing the lock, no escape. Cus I always try to escape, so best not to give me the option šŸ¤£

Hahah chains are definely the thing for you then! :)

Posted
I also enjoy heavy metal bandage. I am a welder by trade. Maybe even lookin to purchase some new role play equipment hit me up. If u can think it I can design and make it!!
redroot1975
Posted
Wanting a spanking bench but the seat is a stretched out motorcycle seat.
Posted
Spanking bench???? Can u send a pic or post a picture??
redroot1975
Posted
I mean I guess I can try and draw it
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'd love to be held in submission/slave status like this with the absolute largest toy that can be made to safely fit in my bum locked in place. As I do whatever depraved thing Master desires to see done to his slave Boi
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I'm seeking to relocate ASAP to a gay Dom Top Master who wants a live-in gay submissive bottom cockwhore slave to use sexually to his desire & no limits to be able to relocate ASAP for permanently owned cockwhore slave to use as whore