Heavy metal bondage

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Does anyone else share my absolute obsession with heavy metal bondage? Ropes don't really do it for me, but a heavy set of metal shackles around my ankles and wrists is such a fantasy of mine. I've also seen a rather cruel looking metal clamp that goes around the balls, that must be feel amazing. One thing I fantasise about is being kept naked but chained up with heavy chains, I can just imagine the sound as I crawl around on the floor being whipped as I go. So yeah, anyone else on here share my love of all things heavy metal? :) :)

redroot1975
Posted
Yes! I love heavy chains and stout leather straps, heavy steel cock rings weighing my cock and balls down as there is a nice cold chain fit snugly under my balls and running up either side of my cock up to my leather jock strap into the steel rings that hold everything in place. Feels so fuxking good!
Posted
I love being chained to bed and the feeling of heavy cold chain being drug across my body.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Yep chains for me too, hearing the lock, no escape. Cus I always try to escape, so best not to give me the option 🤣
redroot1975
Posted
They only stay cold for a second and then they get hot as fuck
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 3/13/2024 at 12:27 PM, Cheekysub247 said:

Yep chains for me too, hearing the lock, no escape. Cus I always try to escape, so best not to give me the option 🤣

Hahah chains are definely the thing for you then! :)

Posted
I also enjoy heavy metal bandage. I am a welder by trade. Maybe even lookin to purchase some new role play equipment hit me up. If u can think it I can design and make it!!
redroot1975
Posted
Wanting a spanking bench but the seat is a stretched out motorcycle seat.
Posted
Spanking bench???? Can u send a pic or post a picture??
redroot1975
Posted
I mean I guess I can try and draw it
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'd love to be held in submission/slave status like this with the absolute largest toy that can be made to safely fit in my bum locked in place. As I do whatever depraved thing Master desires to see done to his slave Boi