What do you look for?

Ju****

Posted
Question for the dominants in the room. When looking for a submissive, what are you looking for in them? Looks, personality, their ability to serve? What are you willing to over look?
Posted
I’m looking for it all. But if I had to pick one big one it would be personality. To me looks don’t matter much.
Posted
I'm looking for a connection. This is all about trust and without a connection there can be no trust. Everything else is obsolete without trust.
I'm able to overlook looks if there's a actual connection. Looks ain't everything
Posted
It depends on what I'm looking for... Ltr... Fwb... One night thing... My preference on looks are kinda standard as they bleed thru everything... What situation are you asking about?
Posted
I am looking for those that have a willingness to serve for lack of a better term. Looks are subjective. I have found subs that can take situations from just really good sex to intense impact play and i find them absolutely gorgeous but others wonder why I’m attracted to them. Of course of this is the type of sub they are means they have a fantastic personality to include a great sense of humor. This particular sub had all those traits and therefore i was willing to overlook her inability to do anal.
Posted
I look for open minded fun subs
Posted
They have to have the demeanor for a submissive, the willingness to serve, open to learn and a want to become my personal slut.
Posted
Honestly, their ability to serve is #1
Posted
Many variables often
Looks directly proportional to how much of a *** in the ass she is going to be. Who doesn’t like a challenge though
Abilities change so can personality. Within reason of. Course. Personally is more important. But if really like to find a girl that’s shorter than I am
Posted
Looks and personality. As long as they're a good communicator and we can have easy conversations then we should have a wonderful time together.
Posted
In order:
Ability to Serve
Personality
Looks

I won't overlook anything, but the Looks is the least important.
Posted
If I had to pick a single trait, it would be their willingness to serve I guess for lack of a better term. I have found that looks are subjective and if I find a submissive that can handle anything from simple sex to intense impact play i will see them as the most gorgeous creature i have seen even those around me would not. If they can handle those situations and still have a killer sense of humor, then their personality is golden in my eyes. And with that combination, I’m able to overlook some of their hard limits that may be acts that I hold dear.
Posted
Personality Like the homie above said (Good Answer By The Way) but also Honesty, and Communication, Reciprocation, and Trust. Everything can run smoothly when you have those key factors in my opinion. But I can only speak for myself.
Posted
Looks are far less important than making sure she has the proper kinks.
Posted
Well... it is "human nature" to first be attracted with our eyes...
But I would say beyond that...
these are MY considerations...
1}"Servitude"... are they merely a "sub"
or "slave"?
2}"FWB" or "Long Term/Life Time Commitment"... as I want/need a "permanent" Master/Slave relationship leading to Marriage... this explains numbers 1&2
3} "Smoker/Drinker/Drug User"...
As someone who does NONE of those, this is self-explanatory
4} "Level of Fetish{s}& Kink{s}"...
As I have been in this LifeStyle for a long time... I have ALOT of Kink and Fetish wants, needs and Desires!
A Sub/Slave that is Bi with little to no limits is the best choice for me.
And lastly...
5} "Mundane Wants & Needs"...
Distance, age, Political Affiliation and Religulous/Spiritual factors ALSO play a factor for me! AND...
Do we even have anything "In Common"? Because at the end of the day... I STILL Want AND Need a woman who is kind, loving, intelligent, creative/artistic, compassionate, cute, silly, Great Sense of Humor.

For me... it's a VERY SERIOUS combination of factors...

And some of us get VERY LUCKY and find their "ONE"...

But in MY experience... MOST of us don't!
And we sadly live lives of quiet desperation.
Posted
Personally I look for personality. Looks don't matter as long as they have a good heart and mind. Oh and one that's willing to submit and serve willing after trust has Been gained.
Posted
I look for looks and personality. If talking with them is easy and we're both communicating well and the vibes are right then we'll have a wonderful time together.
Posted
When vetting for a sub ,im looking first and for most kinks and limits ,we need to be compatible , doesn't need to be perfect match but at least similar
Posted
Looking for an open mind ..
Posted
Honestly the overall package, do we get on as people, shared interests both vanilla and kink and many other things.
So many here are fantasists on both sides of the slash. With unrealistic expectations, and lack of understanding of what is involved.
D/s relationships are about more than Sex, in fact sex is just a small part of the dynamic, just like it is in a vanilla relationship.
Posted
One of the biggest things for me is honesty. Obviously loyalty down the road. Willing to overlook is really case by case
Posted
Same waveband.

It’s hard to find.
If the vibrations aren’t happening, nothing is.

No overlooks.
No good Dom should overlook.

💜