What do you look for?

Ju****

Posted
I’m a switch, but I’d be looking for the same things regardless of the role: fastest, personality, I want to know what someone’s like, as a person first and foremost, and if that personality clashes with mine, then that’s the end of things right there. If I ever do get past that point, I’d be looking at whether we have similar kinks or not because again we’re not going to be compatible if we aren’t at least similar in our desires. Obviously a few things I haven’t mentioned in between those two steps, but this post is already gone long enough.  
NoPantiesAllowed
Posted
Looks yes, personality definitely, need chemistry. Ability to serve is I think comes with that chemistry and the trust bond built over time.
Posted
Personality and the willingness to submit.
Posted
The most important I'd be looking for in a submissive, @Just_Jen , would be personality. Looks is something that changes over time. We all get older and beauty is not just external (looks). The ability to serve is in my eyes something that is part of a submissive's personality. There are other features I'd be looking for in a submissive, but you pointed out those three.
Posted
When I’ve been in dominant roles previously, it’s not the ability to serve, it’s the desire too. Also the ability to communicate their needs and boundaries well. Looks aren’t everything, but there has to be attraction and personality is important or there’s nothing outside of the sex, which does nothing for me personally.
Posted
Intelligence. That’s it. It means so much more for a strong, intelligent, independent woman to gift you her submission.
Posted
I mean saying that the looks don’t matter, well they always matter a little. But the personality needs to be definitely right. The ability to serve is something you can work on as a dom! If they’re not willing/able, you can get them there!
Posted

Intelligence and personality are the starting points for me.  After that, then if there's a spark between us.  That's not an easy one to define but I know it when I feel it.

Now don't get me wrong, looks count too.  I have to be attracted to them, however if they don't have the first two, then it may be ok for a play session but it's not going to last.

Once that initial phase is over, then there needs to be enough of a kink interests overlap to make something worthwhile.  If our major kinks aren't corresponding, then it's likely we would just be friends and nothing more.

Posted
It's hard to pick just one thing. But they're ability to serve personality. Obedience like what I said, it's hard to pick one thing. As far as looks, I'm not too big on looks. I just have a few things that I look for and if I can find them, that's what I want. Eye color is one big thing with me in the hairstyle. There's another one. Other than that, anything's possible.
Posted
Intelligence. That’s it. When a strong, intelligent, independent woman gifts you her submission there is no comparison.
Posted
I look for personality on top of making sure the person can truly be themselves. I don’t want anyone to change how they are just to find a dominant. I want to like them for who and how they are.
Posted
Personality but obeying my every whim is what id look for most.. sign only to the chemistry and how we got along together
Posted
Personality but obeying my every whim is what id look for most.. second only to the chemistry and how we got along together
Posted
I am willing to overlook looks.
Posted

A genuinely good and caring heart. I can’t take seriously a sub who manages to be an even s*****r person than I am…

Posted
30% looks 50% personality 20%ability to serve I would say. Personality certainly will carry anyone the furthest. Gotta look half decent, and serving? That's something that can be worked on and adapted to.
Posted
It's the ability to try and reach the level of service. A bad personality is a turn off.