Consent

Posted

So two nights ago my gf climbed into are bed in which I was laying down in naked because I sleep naked and on my side, so she climbed on my back and started dry humping me pretty aggressively and then reached her hands around me and started pinching my nipples as she continued to hump he I struggled and got her off me after about five minutes and she called me her bitch.

Now I love my gf but I hate have my nipple touched and definitely not a date having them pinched.

So I want to know when does fun go to far how much play is too much and how far does this go.

Posted
I think its time to have a sit down and a chat, discuss things like your needs, limits, boundries etc.
Posted
It’s simple, you have limits & they are to be respected. It doesn’t matter whether you are male or female & whether your relationship is vanilla or bdsm, No means No! Your girlfriend wouldn’t allow you to do something to her that she deems inappropriate so why is it different for you just because you’re male. There’s nothing to stop you having fun but if there’s things you don’t like & you have limits then make them very clear.
Posted

"the other night" - you told this exact same story 2 months ago

i prefer dragons in my made up stories

Posted
But in your status, you say you love having your nipples rubbed 🤔 confused.com
Posted

The previous story I started I loved how she was grabbing  and spanking me and all that I was fine with but this she literally had me pinned down pinching them and running them very aggressively so dont tell me I lying 

Posted

The last time she barely rubbed my nipples and it was very gentle and I enjoyed the whole experience as a whole and could have done without the nipple play. and she fully knows I hate when she does it but just tells me not to be a girl.

Posted

I'm going to humour you here.

But, it's very easy to find your previous posts and aside from contradictions a lot of the advice remains the same - tell her what you are and are not OK with.

If she continues to do things you are not OK with - then, sorry, but - leave her.  Because it's otherwise never, ever, going to stop.

Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

"the other night" - you told this exact same story 2 months ago

i prefer dragons in my made up stories

Awww now I feel like a foolish turd for giving such a serious reply 🙈

Posted

@BigPolly No need. It was a good reply and even if the OP is irrelevant your advice isn't.

Posted
12 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Awww now I feel like a foolish turd for giving such a serious reply

well, the advice was still valid

sometimes it's good because while I believe this guy is potentially just a fantasist (expect him to come back in 2 months with a new profile) someone else might be in a position where they have a partner they're uncomfortable with activities but unsure about saying no

so, it's still valid

plus - not that it's a contest - anyone who sees the thread and your reply will think "Oh, that BigPolly - she's helpful as well as beautiful" 

Posted
12 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

well, the advice was still valid

sometimes it's good because while I believe this guy is potentially just a fantasist (expect him to come back in 2 months with a new profile) someone else might be in a position where they have a partner they're uncomfortable with activities but unsure about saying no

so, it's still valid

plus - not that it's a contest - anyone who sees the thread and your reply will think "Oh, that BigPolly - she's helpful as well as beautiful" 

Aw thank you 😊 I feel like less of a turnip now 😁

Sirmasterdave075
Posted

I suggest you no longer have a girlfriend.you kicked her out .and your upset over your not being able too take what you dish out