Tease and Denial Techniques

Si****

Posted
I would like to open this topic to share and know what techniques fet users love to practice the particular domination of tease and denial
CleanUp_boi903
Posted
Speaking from a person's perspective on the receiving end. I'm very fond of grinding and outercourse. Long drawn out edging hand jobs that begin with being stroked through my shorts . Or having my cock ignored completely while she only focuses on my balls and every where near my cock without touching it unless it's a brief teasing brush. I also love how the ends of a woman's hair feels lightly grazing my body.
Posted
(Assuming as a sub in to women per your profile; you mean techniques for you being teased and denied…)

Have you considered chastity? Being put in a cage which prevents you from even getting a proper erection, let alone anything more is a pretty good tease in itself.

Having someone do everything they can to turn you on whilst you’re physically prevented from getting hard or touching yourself…

Then being taken out of the cage (whilst restrained of course) edged for a while and then put back in your cage without cumming for….who knows how long 🤷‍♂️
CleanUp_boi903
Posted

Yes i enjoy chastity cages as well. The first line of my comment clearly says from a person on the receiving ends perspective. 

Posted
@cleanup_boy… my comment was to the OP, not you 😁
Posted
Thank you for your comments, the opinions of some mistresses would also be interesting