Tying techniques

Posted

Im a sub and a larger lady and some help with creative tying ideas i have done the conventional stuff of spread eagle and bringing feet above my head and crotch ropes and rope bras.

Need help new ideas to show how submissive i can be.

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

Posted

What's your level of experiance Pippa?

Posted

Lol I mean with rope and tying ya ninny! 🤣

Posted

Basic at the best looking to improve

Posted

It's difficult to answer these question in a forum setting and you'll have to forgive me if I'm preaching to the converted a bit.

Face to face and with a good teacher really is the best way to learn but lockdown is a difficult time for this. There are some options still open to you though.

When restrictions are low enough and they run, Bristol has quite a selection of workshops and some offer video and webinar type arrangements when they can't meet so you can learn in the comfort of your own home too. I've seen others in your area on a quick Google search but I can't vouch for them personally.

That said, if you've been practicing, self tying and watching online vids and tutorials about it, you've probably mastered a lot of the basics. In which case an intermediate workshop might be suit your needs better. Most will offer safety and anatomy for tying sessions which will be really essential if you haven't done one before. Some of these sessions are even offered for free (or next to nothing) as they're such an important aspect of rope play.

Every persons body will have different limiting factors like flexibillity, general fitness level, health needs and sensitive areas which are individual to their body and this will need to be taken into account, as it would with any RACK you're participating in.

As long as you're risk aware with these and make allowances for *your* limitations - size really needn't be an issue at all. Awareness only comes through learning and (you guessed it) practice.

Learning to tie also means learning what's right for your body or your partners body if your a rope top. For curvier boys and girls there are some common guidelines but these won't always suit everyone. Extra wraps on your column ties and adjusting your rope positioning to suit your preferences in this way will likley be most beneficial. Making use of web type patterns and spreading the rope over more skin may be helpful for you too. Stretching may not seem so sexy but it can be done in a sensual way if you embrace it and will help a lot to achieve more difficult poses.

Some will find a slightly smaller or larger rope sizes suits better and softer synthetic ropes may also be more comfortable for you too. Finding any sensitive areas you may have and tieing away from them may help. Figuring out these adaptations will come with slow gentle practice. Start small, don't rush and work up to the more advanced stuff. I'd avoid any suspension work altogether until your confident and practiced enough.

Use a whiteboard pen to mark your body areas that are high risk, high sensitivity, feel good or have nerves and venis/arteries running across them can really help you visualise what's going on beneath the rope.

With regards to tieing ideas - thats entirely down to preferance and practice. I'm sure you'll already have a good idea of what you'd like to try next and I think it would be foolish for anyone to sugest too much without knowing you personally.

If your looking for help with a specific tie you'd like to try and cant find the guidance you need then feel free to reach out and I will do my best to help you.

Have fun and stay safe!

KS XxX

Posted
December 29, 2020, KinkySirXxX said:

It's difficult to answer these question in a forum setting and you'll have to forgive me if I'm preaching to the converted a bit.

Face to face and with a good teacher really is the best way to learn but lockdown is a difficult time for this. There are some options still open to you though.

When restrictions are low enough and they run, Bristol has quite a selection of workshops and some offer video and webinar type arrangements when they can't meet so you can learn in the comfort of your own home too. I've seen others in your area on a quick Google search but I can't vouch for them personally.

That said, if you've been practicing, self tying and watching online vids and tutorials about it, you've probably mastered a lot of the basics. In which case an intermediate workshop might be suit your needs better. Most will offer safety and anatomy for tying sessions which will be really essential if you haven't done one before. Some of these sessions are even offered for free (or next to nothing) as they're such an important aspect of rope play.

Every persons body will have different limiting factors like flexibillity, general fitness level, health needs and sensitive areas which are individual to their body and this will need to be taken into account, as it would with any RACK you're participating in.

As long as you're risk aware with these and make allowances for *your* limitations - size really needn't be an issue at all. Awareness only comes through learning and (you guessed it) practice.

Learning to tie also means learning what's right for your body or your partners body if your a rope top. For curvier boys and girls there are some common guidelines but these won't always suit everyone. Extra wraps on your column ties and adjusting your rope positioning to suit your preferences in this way will likley be most beneficial. Making use of web type patterns and spreading the rope over more skin may be helpful for you too. Stretching may not seem so sexy but it can be done in a sensual way if you embrace it and will help a lot to achieve more difficult poses.

Some will find a slightly smaller or larger rope sizes suits better and softer synthetic ropes may also be more comfortable for you too. Finding any sensitive areas you may have and tieing away from them may help. Figuring out these adaptations will come with slow gentle practice. Start small, don't rush and work up to the more advanced stuff. I'd avoid any suspension work altogether until your confident and practiced enough.

Use a whiteboard pen to mark your body areas that are high risk, high sensitivity, feel good or have nerves and venis/arteries running across them can really help you visualise what's going on beneath the rope.

With regards to tieing ideas - thats entirely down to preferance and practice. I'm sure you'll already have a good idea of what you'd like to try next and I think it would be foolish for anyone to sugest too much without knowing you personally.

If your looking for help with a specific tie you'd like to try and cant find the guidance you need then feel free to reach out and I will do my best to help you.

Have fun and stay safe!

KS XxX

Thankyou very much for advice u seem to have some great knowledge in this xx