Headscissoring fetish: How would you react?

Annalou

Posted

Following on from our BDSM advice guru Molly's article on the headscissoring fetish, we want to know kinksters' thoughts on the A-Z of headscissoring. A fellow member Mr Sciss is looking for some tips on how to approach the subject with his partner, as he is scared that she might leave him. So, do you have any advice on bringing up a headscissor fetish with a new partner?  If you are a woman in particular, what are your thoughts on female Dom headscissoring? And, if your partner approached you about their headscissoring fetish, would you be open-minded to the idea if it's not your bag (yet!)? 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I was put in this hold while wrestling a friend 4year ago

• 1 year later...
Posted

Being headscissored is my favourite thing by far, fortunately my ex was quite dominant and enjoyed mma and stuff so that led to wrestling which naturally led to headscissoring 😅

• 2 weeks later...
BaritoneSwitch
Posted

Not sure if you're still looking for answer on this one but just in case, I thought i might post my opinion.

In the few times that I've been asked to participate in an activity that I previously was unfamiliar or uncomfortable with, the best way was twofold:

First, go slowly. It helps the new participant feel more comfortable trying something and truly taking in the experience if they feel like they are under no obligations, there will be no negative repercussions whatsoever if they don't like it, and most importantly, they aren't being overwhelmed with a 'full-on' form of the activity right from the get-go. I think that setting up a very comfortable, safe environment, free of judgment goes a LONG way. Once they've dipped their toe in, you can introduce them to more and more advanced things gradually.

Secondly, convince your partner to try this new thing in the context of how it might be related to, or build upon an interest that they already have. So using headscissoring as an example, Molly mentions that most-often it occurs in the context of a submissive partner giving a domme oral sex. Well... I don't think I've met a woman in my life who had *no* interest in receiving oral sex. So it would probably be quite easy to explain to her that you have a certain thing you'd like to try the next time you're going down on her. It's an interest of yours and you think that it could heighten her sense of sexual pleasure as well as her feeling of dominance. You're being completely honest about your interest and your intentions, but framing it as an activity that could be enjoyable to you both. If that goes well, you can ask her to squeeze her thighs a bit harder the next time. If she continues to enjoy what you're doing, you could then suggest headscissoring outside of the context of oral sex. I don't mean to suggest that you should be manipulative, rather that you arrive at this new activity via the road of an activity they already enjoy.

Now, I should mention that I'm presupposing that the uninitiated partner is relatively open-minded and actively wants to explore new things with their other half. If your partner is a bit more on the shy side, you might have to move more slowly. And if they really dislike the new activity, unfortunately there isn't much to be done about that. Also, if your partner is completely closed off and has no interest in exploring new things with you... well... maybe you need to get a new partner? lol

Anyway I hope that helps!

Posted
11 hours ago, BaritoneSub said:

Now, I should mention that I'm presupposing that the uninitiated partner is relatively open-minded and actively wants to explore new things with their other half. If your partner is a bit more on the shy side, you might have to move more slowly. And if they really dislike the new activity, unfortunately there isn't much to be done about that. Also, if your partner is completely closed off and has no interest in exploring new things with you... well... maybe you need to get a new partner? lol

Anyway I hope that helps!

This is really good advice for anyone who would like to try something new with a partner. I'm thinking about the guy who asked how to get his girlfriend to try pegging him, somewhere else in the forum. 

Thanks for this. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I’m very interested in learning more about this