Questions about BDSM and roleplay

Impia

Posted

Hello everybody!

I want to find out all I can about BDSM. I would love to hear from you people about whatever kind of role play you're into when it comes to BDSM. What is your advice? How has your experience been with BDSM and role play? 

Posted
It's always good to ask these questions because unless you're with someone whose experience dealing with these issues everything can go very wrong very fast One will have some is that it's the submissive who sets the boundaries because taking someone pass where they want to go and then you're a brutal rapist who should be locked up also if you use implements you need to learn how those implements are used for instance I wouldn't trust anyone to give me a catheter that didn't have some form of nursing degree When it comes to roll or cosplay you have to be aware of trust that you're going to be able to care for each other in a way let enhances rather than just makes you feel foolish when you're taking part is something you need to discuss with your partner and set out the rules before you begin This is just my general advice I'm not trying to say it's too difficult to have fun what I mean is if you take the time the phone is just so much more than that could be good luck and I hope you have a good time feel free to message me if you have any questions thought