A Gift: Part 3

Posted

As an after-thought she took a ***ful step back, her eyes wide and locked on him.

"Master Reign, I’m so sorry. I didn't mean to use such awful words in your presence. Please forgive me."

“I am in your house, Mistress Madame. My rules do not apply.”

"Thank you kindly," she took a deep breath and relaxed, then straightened up a second time.

"Girl," she scowled with gritted teeth. "Get off his lap this instance!"

Katya had shifted on his lap at the first sound of Madame's voice, facing forwards with her arms obediently straight and her hands on her knees with a rigid posture. She had been trained well, he thought. His hand had slipped down, his arm having been relaxed the whole time, and his fingers had rested on her thigh as she turned. Now, as Katya began to stand, his arm tensed and his hand pressed firmly downwards. He did not take his eyes from Madame as he spoke softly,

"Please do not move, Katya." The girl relaxed, her weight back on his lap. His arm hugged her stomach closer, offsetting her onto his left leg and enjoying the feeling of her warm body leaning back against his chest and shoulder. She seemed to feel more comfortable with him protecting her.

"Madame," he now addressed her with a clear voice. Madame was uneasy, but directed her attention back at him with a heavy breath.

"Yes, Master Reign?"

"You said you have a gift for me?"

"I did."

She looked over her shoulder, her right hand tugging on a leash, and a second young woman came into view. Her hair was slightly longer than Katya's, burnt-orange to contrast her soft but plump, pink lips. Her body was also slender, petite, with an almost-flat chest, but her nipples were perky like Katya's and she was shaved between her legs. Her expression was timid, as nervous as her body language, and her shoulders were slumped as if she was ashamed to be seen. He would need to work on her confidence.

"This fine young woman is yours to keep... if you wish to have her. She is a redhead, and she is impressively obedient."

Although he had heard her words, his eyes were too busy fixating on this stunning specimen of beauty. His left arm tightened around Katya's waist, not wanting her to move as he leaned forward in his seat. 

"Your name, please?”

“Bella, Sir.”

“Such a pretty name, to suit such a pretty woman."

"Thank you, Sir," her expression remained shy, though she attempted a smile.

"Well," Madame insisted and tugged on Bella's leash, pulling the girl closer to him.

"Please kneel, Bella."