Stomach and bellybutton fetish

Tomsmith87

FritterzApple
Posted

I love a girls belly button! I even also got mine pierced!

navelking-4465
Posted

I Love women's bellies and Navels. I like to kiss, lick, worship and *** female innie bellybuttons. Belly punching, pressing, groping

• 2 weeks later...
MasterOfTime
Posted

Here! And especially to me it's really sexy, when time stops while the navel *** like massaging. Yeah, I'm mixing that with time control fetish. Try out something new! It's freaking hot!!!

MasterOfTime
Posted

Here! And I'm actually mixing it with the a time control fetish roleplay! Belly buttons are super hot!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi, I'm new here. I've always had a thing for belly buttons but it was never easy for me to talk about because it seemed like I was the only one. I often crave to have my navel played with, the feeling is exquisite!

Posted

Amy love your reply  belly buttons are awesome  especially pierced 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm obsessed with girls extremely deep and wide navel with a soft slim figure I have played poked licked fucked  tickle play put dildos in it everything I have been played with before a lot I also have a very deep oval flat navel and belly. You can send me pics if you like or videos of your navel I have done so much to them (I am a girl) I have done my friends before for 5hours straight and we both fucked each other's at school she was such a navel freak I love it 🥰.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love 2 watch ladies in crop tops etc. But don't forget about belly buttons guys,which one do u prefer/like? Innie or outie?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/26/2018 at 11:31 AM, Bellychick104 said:

Hey so I'm 25, female, always had a thing for bellybuttons...please tell me I'm not alone on this? I'm new to this site so please share your thoughts and experiences 😘 :bite:

Your not alone i have a belly button fetish

Posted

I have a innie not so deep i never Had it played with 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love to touch my belly baby, and I also love to touch my GF or partner belly. Since many many years ago... it's abs normal and sexy 

Posted

Omg ladies with pierced belly Buttons and items attached the most sexiest look ever

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 2/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, busyblonde said:

omg, i love wiggling my finger in a belly button, especially a guy if im lay next to him. people think im strange, i really cant help it lol 

I would love to get my bello button played with. Am crazy about belly buttons and often have worn low hip jeans to make woman see my navels and have a feeling to poke it. When I used to be in School also I will have a teacher who punishes students by pinching belly mercilessly. The whole area will become red if she does and I love getting punished from her. If a woman would poke or tease my belly, I will excite

Posted
On 2/19/2020 at 2:09 AM, Mickey10 said:

Omg ladies with pierced belly Buttons and items attached the most sexiest look ever

interesting, I'm thinking of having mine done- any recommendations?

Posted

Anyone touches my bellybutton they might lose a hand or a tongue

• 1 month later...
Navellover2
Posted

Love fingering and licking a woman's navel. Especially like thin or fit woman with "innie navels"  prefer  unpierced, as I think the piercing gets in the way of the tongue.  Like to tease by licking and gently kissing all over belly circling the navel. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 2/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, BigPolly said:

Oh wow....if anyone comes near my bellybutton (or if anyone can find it 😂) I totally totally totally freak out! I can’t have anyone even near it, it literally makes me feel like I can’t breath & gives me the worse nightmares. I love the way we’re all soooo different ☺️

I have have the same reactions 

actually I have on occasion vomited 

it’s definitely a no go area for me 

Sx 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love to spread mine open and have people look inside of it.  I love inbetweenies or outties. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

ive been searching for this topic lately but i see that no one writes on it recently.

i want to know if there are still people with this fetish like me in this site cuz its very hard to find some, and overall active members

Posted

I find navels very sexy and alluring!

Posted

My last dominant partner loved my tummy. Like really loved it. At first it took me a while to get my head around it. As social media and people are like “no you need to be slim”
I’m not slim I have a tummy I’m a real women. I can run 5km abs not die. But I’ve had kids. Abs this body got me through some mental times

Posted

certainly enjoy showing off my navel, especially while dancing, although showing off navel has got so mainstream fashion now that I no longer sure this counts as a fetish-maybe I'm just confused, so many things that were fetish can be seen on the highstreet now 

Posted

Alvinolagnia is more common than a lot realise