Stomach and bellybutton fetish

Tomsmith87

Posted
On 8/17/2023 at 3:20 AM, curiousbrunette said:

I really want to explore my fetish, I’ve known for so long and still haven’t gotten to experiment out of nervousness.. glad I found this group and looking for someone who is interested ;)

I know exactly you mean, because of my nerves as well. Perhaps we could help each other out?

• 1 month later...
Posted

Doesn't seem to be popular.  This does it for me.  

Posted
Heyy there! Anyone want chat about bellies and navels? But besides that also normal talking
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi!! I have a navel fetish! If anyone wants a chat then please send me a message :)

Posted
Am a natural inflator due to auto immune issues lol if anyone wants to message me about it
Posted

So. My belly and navel fetish really revolves around getting tied up with my belly exposed and being lightly ***d. I also just really like my belly being seen

Posted

Don't have any experiences with that, but have a lot of fantasies about it. 

Midnightbellybutton
Posted

Innies our outies? 

Posted

Any woman chat about navels + b buttons and other things related?

Pokemybutton
Posted

All belly buttons welcome 🥵😍 finger it , poke it, lick it, tickle it , slap my belly button , punch my lower belly ,  stick your finger in my belly button and feel the details 🙈

• 4 weeks later...
Lara1821
Posted

I gotta find someone who can do that to me

Posted
Yesterday at 01:30 AM, u-65f68e150ac94 said:

I gotta find someone who can do that to me

I would be willing to do that for you. That is... if you didn't love so far away.

Posted
Is there someone who wanna talk and snap with belly buttons ? Also become friends :)
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Lifelong fetish for female stomach and navel! 
Particularly enjoy getting belly smothered by ladies..