Stomach and bellybutton fetish

Tomsmith87

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
It’s a fascination for me as well. Can’t stop staring at a nice midriff, and I love tugging on pretty navel piercings with my fingers…or teeth
Posted
Most definitely. Also I have a thing for a beautiful feminine armpit
  • 1 month later...
Pokemybutton
Posted

I love belly button ***! *** my innie belly button 😍 I’d love to be someone’s slave. Poke it , pinch it, lick it, tickle it, do whatever you must to my belly button! Tie me up too!

Posted

I want to put it out there that I have a belly fetish and am turned on by bellies!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'd like to see a woman get punched in the belly 

Posted
I love the sound of that, I would lick & poke your bellybutton all day 😈😈
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a navel *** fetish, also in to belly *** like belly punching, belly slapping, belly squeezing and pressing, belly trampling, belly caning and belly paddling while tied up laying down shirtless 

Posted

I've had a belly button fetish since I was 14-15. It's difficult to not pry my eyes away from an exposed belly button, especially a pierced one!

BadDesires
Posted
The human body is an amazing thing, so many areas you can get lost in. The belly and navel are awesome examples of 2 hot body parts which get upstaged by the usual more sensitive star attractions.
Posted
On 10/3/2017 at 4:52 PM, belly-1958 said:

Hey

Does anyone out there have a stomach or navel fetish like me??

I do, I have a very skinny one too

Posted
On 8/27/2019 at 8:03 AM, MasterOfTime said:

Here! And especially to me it's really sexy, when time stops while the navel *** like massaging. Yeah, I'm mixing that with time control fetish. Try out something new! It's freaking hot!!!

Mee too

• 4 weeks later...
Hccpybllybttngrl
Posted

I have a belly button fetish and I get the hiccups a lot. I always wanted my belly button licked, massaged and played with while I have the hiccups. Which, I do have a hiccup fetish as well. I wonder if anyone else has the same fetishes or would enjoy playing with my inbetweenie as I have a strong case of the hiccups. They definitely make my belly and belly button bounce and quickly pop out then back in. Wearing tops that expose my belly button of course .  I’m told I sometimes hiccup in my sleep. 

Posted
On 7/31/2022 at 9:02 AM, janinavel said:

hey hey are there people from the Netherlands here with a bellybutton fetish ? 😁

Sadly I'm not 😔 I'd enjoy talking to anybody about past experiences or bellybuttons in general though.

Navelgazing
Posted

Great to see so many people share my fetish!

I love being tied up too!

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a belly button fetish, been scared to to bring it up, anyone want to up wanna chat?

Posted

I have been scared to bring it up too. Not sure why, but I feel pretty shy about it!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a bellybutton and tickle fetish. I would love to have my bellybutton love cled and sucked.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/8/2023 at 4:17 PM, ShadowWolf1995 said:

Yes I love the feeling of someone on playing with my belly button. I've always wanted to play with a guy's belly button.

If I lived closer I would let you play with mine.