Stomach and bellybutton fetish

Tomsmith87

Posted

Thank you , I would love to lie down and let you do anything to my Bellybutton :)

Posted
2 hours ago, ShadowWolf1995 said:

I would gently massage it whilst looking at your reaction

I would love that. Would you want me to watch you massage my belybutton or would you want me to be blindfolded ?

Posted
On 4/8/2023 at 9:17 PM, ShadowWolf1995 said:

Yes I love the feeling of someone on playing with my belly button. I've always wanted to play with a guy's belly button.

they are quite attractive aren't they, love to get my tongue right in and work the tip around, preferably while my hands are tied or cuffed behind me, mmmm

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

You can play with my belly button anytime

Posted
I have this fetish too!! I genuinely love seeing them lol 😅
Posted

I'm a very skinny guy, with a belly fetish, looking msg me

• 1 month later...
Posted

Since I was at boarding school here in the UK .I was lucky it was a mixed school . 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a thing for not just belly buttons but also stomach noises I enjoy digestive noises and hunger growls I love listening to a girl's tummy I also love hearing  female heartbeats too 

Pokemybutton
Posted
On 6/17/2017 at 7:48 PM, Tomsmith87 said:

Hey does anyone like belly buttons? I have a real fetish of them. Let me know your thoughts thanks  x

I love belly buttons! Especially innies that u can see the knot. And in betweenies! I love a good detailed belly button on the inside. And I love to show my belly button! The second I know my belly button is showing and visible I get all shy and bashful. It’s super sensitive to the point I just want mine touched or licked or fingered please! Swirl ur finger or tongue around my navel please! It feels so fucking good! I used to think growing up I was the only one like this. And I hid it all my life til I start researching about it haha

Posted

I have a huge belly button and belly fetish I'm really into hearing a women's stomach growling and making noises 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/3/2017 at 4:52 PM, belly-1958 said:

yes totally I love playing with a girl's belly button I also love putting my ear to a girl's belly and listening to the noises 

Posted

Bellybuttons are beautifull... It is my fetish to knee down before the Goddess and kiss it.

Posted

I like them. I get turned on when I see a girls belly button because it is so hot. I’ve always wanted to kiss and tickle a girl’s belly button 

Posted
On 8/17/2023 at 9:20 AM, curiousbrunette said:

I really want to explore my fetish, I’ve known for so long and still haven’t gotten to experiment out of nervousness.. glad I found this group and looking for someone who is interested ;)

Same. Never experienced it

Posted
On 8/17/2023 at 9:20 AM, curiousbrunette said:

I really want to explore my fetish, I’ve known for so long and still haven’t gotten to experiment out of nervousness.. glad I found this group and looking for someone who is interested ;)

So... Why won't We talk about this fetish?

• 2 months later...
Posted

Glad I found a forum on this, my belly button fetish drives me insane. It’s a blessing and a curse. Just seeing a slim girl in a crop top gets me unbelievably aroused…

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

👋 is this topič still active?

I was thinking about what type of b button I like, and I would say, that I like innies more, cause there's more space what to do with it. 🥰 But never really had any experiences (even Now it's still same - no experience).

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Could anyone please tell me what a belly fetish is? One thing I’ve not heard of until now.