Stomach and bellybutton fetish

Tomsmith87

Posted
11 hours ago, Blueeyes83 said:

My last dominant partner loved my tummy. Like really loved it. At first it took me a while to get my head around it. As social media and people are like “no you need to be slim”
I’m not slim I have a tummy I’m a real women. I can run 5km abs not die. But I’ve had kids. Abs this body got me through some mental times

I love my belly.... it used to be toned and slim. I'm now 50, had a child, and my belly is now rounded, soft and i have "tiger stripes" (stretchmarks)... I feel womanly and sexy 💃

Posted

As long as its clean, then any part of the body works for me. lol

Posted
6 hours ago, Bounty said:

I love my belly.... it used to be toned and slim. I'm now 50, had a child, and my belly is now rounded, soft and i have "tiger stripes" (stretchmarks)... I feel womanly and sexy 💃

I love this comment. I’m skinny and bony with no curves at all and, much as I am perfectly content with what I’ve got, I don’t feel particularly womanly.

Posted

I absolutely adore a lady's navel & belly. It's one of my favourite parts of a lady's anatomy, something so wonderfully evocative about a midriff on display with a gorgeous navel. So deliciously enticing & alluring - & I can spend an eternity teasing & pleasing this region of a lady's body with my tongue, lips & fingertips

Posted

I really enjoy watchin' women's tummy and belly buttons (especially when they wear crop tops or some other short t-shirt or low trousers). I always feel like in heaven :3

Posted

Think it could be fun 2 play with women's tummy and belly button (especially when she's got piercing in it)  ) I really love it 

Posted
On 12/9/2020 at 10:24 PM, DonBellaco said:

How about big bellies?

a man with a big belly is a real turn on for me hunni, luv the anticipation of being held *** by that big belly, crushed beneath it, its my favourite bondage to b in

Posted

I agree I’m very much into this fetish and can’t find others

DirtyNippleGal
Posted

LOVE Being tickled pink 🤣 AllOver My Belly ...my Navel licked and Touched Teased all the way up to my Erected Breasts with rock HARD Nipples ...just from the Tickles....mmmmmm YESSSSS biggest turn on my torso and teaser game's...

Posted

Something that could help finding a person who enjoys your fetish, is to describe how it unfolds for you. Maybe how someone in the past fulfilled your fetish, or how you imagine it would if you found the right person. Fire up a readers imagination for the tummy/navel fetish.

• 2 weeks later...
AllAboutthe***
Posted

I LOVE being trampled, punched, poked...all of it! Have for years! It only turns me on girl on girl. Extremely sexy and very erotic. I had my ex-husband stand on me. Oh, the pleasure!

Posted

Navels, the only real fetish I have. Love fit women with firm bellies and a gorgeous navel. Love licking kissing and fingering a women's sexy navel.  Girl friends in the past generally enjoyed navel play, with most thinking it was fun.  A few really loved it, and a couple hated  their navel touched.  One girl is college would squirm in delight  when my tongue  probed her sexy navel, and would often guide my head to her navel, or wiggle her hips to position her navel in front of my lips.  I also enjoyed having my girlfriend lick  mine especially when going down or alternating between sucking my penis and tonguing my abs and navel, pure bliss.

Posted (edited)

Curious what I can find for females with a belly Fetish. I can't get enough of a slim cute belly. Lots of things that surround the topic also. But find it hard to find females that can relate.

Edited by Kaos
Miss worded
Posted

I definitely share having a belly Fetish with you! Very much enjoy both giving and receiving. And open to.just about anything surrounding it.. Not often would I find a female with this fetish.. so most definitely feel free come to me to discuss this if u like

Posted

Just for clarification, are you talking about a trim male belly like a six-pack, or other? Lots of kinds of bellies out there.

Posted

Your right , i should have explained  it better.  My preference would  be a slim female belly..and was trying  to reach out and meet some females that shared this same fetish.  Just  exploring  the fetish a little, and seems hard to find females with common  interests. Let alone the kinks that surround this fetish for me. Im new to this site. Figured it would  be a good  place  to try to  reach out 

KCurbanCowboy
Posted
On 5/7/2020 at 4:47 AM, MsWhiteRose said:

Anyone touches my bellybutton they might lose a hand or a tongue

Oh yeah? 😏

Posted
On 5/7/2020 at 10:47 AM, MsWhiteRose said:

Anyone touches my bellybutton they might lose a hand or a tongue

surely Ms you haven't put on weight, you need to whip more subs to work it off, although losing a tongue could b a small price to pay for fulfilling that fetish lol

• 2 weeks later...
DirtyNippleGal
Posted

Fukkkk yessss Love bellies n navels i love to lick on and in the navel tickles and tease all around those areas .... Whilst watching the Nips getting aroused SLOWLY ...I Also Love my Belly Navel areas teased Touched On... even slightly...still a huge turn on... Easily....

Posted

Hello Kaos, while I never meet a woman with a fetish for bellies or navels, a did date a couple that loved the attention I paid to them. Most of the women I was intimate with seam to enjoy having their belly kissed and licked, but not anymore than anything else. a couple were too ticklish in the navel to probe it for any length of time. one women enjoyed her flat sexy belly licked and kissed, but did not like her navel probed. one girl in college who loved sex, also loved her navel licked. I would sometines spend 5 to 10 minutes just licking her navel, to the point she was dripping wet and eager to fuck. Sometimes I would tease her by tracing my tongue down the side of her belly (which she also loved) and avoid her navel- after a while she usually wiggle d her belly and hips so my tongue ending up in her gorgeous navel. The flip side of this, was once my girlfriends knew that I liked my navel played with-they gladly kissed fingered or licked it during foreplay. It sometimes engaged in mutual navel fingering while inside them, just before the moment of orgasm . -made me grow an inch I didn't know I had! Anyhow, I certainly would use our fetish as a pickup line, but you may find the woman you seek incedentally.

Posted

Sorry, need to proof what I write!-lol.  I meant to say, I would Not use our fetish as a pickup line.  But then you never know.  I met a girl at a dance bar once and after flirting with her for a while, she said she would like to lick my toes... I smiled and said to her how about my belly button... she smiled and said OK... and yes I took her to bed that night...

Posted

Well , I'm A Guy with a thing for female Bellybuttons , so I don't think you're the inly Human with a Fetish for Navels and I'm sure there are more girls out there who are into Bellybuttons 

Posted
On 12/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, goose02030 said:

ive been searching for this topic lately but i see that no one writes on it recently.

i want to know if there are still people with this fetish like me in this site cuz its very hard to find some, and overall active members

Got the same problem :/

Posted

I agree, I've been struggling to find anything..

Posted

I enjoy kissing and licking and generally playing with belly and navel.  Then it's even better when I cum into the navel and play with it, spread it over the belly.  Yep, a great place to play with for sure.