Submissive feminization

submissivemale4use

submissivemale4use
Posted
Are hormones needed for sissy to become a better sissy?
Em****
Posted
As a transgender human I don’t know how i personally feel about your question. Are you trans? Don’t have body dysmorphia? Or do you just want boobies? I dunno 😂 it’s really a toss up question. But THE REAL true answer is, how do YOU feel, do you want to transition with HRT? Is this a kink or are you trans? What’s your mind and body say..how long have you felt this way, or is this all a sexual fetish? Because HRT and being trans isn’t a fetish 💗 so again, it’s truly all about what your mind and body are telling you..what do you want…not what do others think..
co****
Posted
No you just need the right domme
Em****
Posted
Personally, from what I see, you find trans 🏳️‍⚧️ as a joke, and degradable, as I’ve read your posts, you enjoy being humiliated…but ask about transitioning hormones…I feel you find us as jokes ….and I don’t personally think you should take hormones, as it definitely doesn’t look good, but you asked and I’m dishing it as requested…I’m honestly a little offended but i wish to know more of your thoughts and opinions on the matter.
sardonicus87
Posted
Short answer... no. Being a sissy and sissification kink has nothing really to do with hormones.
fe****
Posted
Sissy has nothing to do with hormones. If want to do hormones to help you feel more natural and comfortable as a queer person then thats different. But being a sissy is more about *** to some degree and submission.
ey****
Posted

in short, no.

in slightly longer

over the years I've discovered there's a lot of different types of sissy and some are kinda problematic

but if for example you enjoy dressing in deemed sissy clothes as part of fetish or otherwise then great, no need for hormones

if you enjoy being a sissy because "being a woman is humiliating" then that's a problem. Stop. 

if you enjoy being a sissy because you see trans as a fetish. that's a problem. Stop.

if you enjoy being a sissy through *** of being lesser than a man and woman - then great - no need for hormones

if you are using sissy play as some form of exploration or dysphoria or gender affirmation play - then - great, but I wouldn't recommend hormones at this stage.  While taking them, then finding it's not for you and stopping should have no long term effects - it's still not something to take as part of an experiment. 

El****
Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

in short, no.

in slightly longer

over the years I've discovered there's a lot of different types of sissy and some are kinda problematic

but if for example you enjoy dressing in deemed sissy clothes as part of fetish or otherwise then great, no need for hormones

if you enjoy being a sissy because "being a woman is humiliating" then that's a problem. Stop. 

if you enjoy being a sissy because you see trans as a fetish. that's a problem. Stop.

if you enjoy being a sissy through *** of being lesser than a man and woman - then great - no need for hormones

if you are using sissy play as some form of exploration or dysphoria or gender affirmation play - then - great, but I wouldn't recommend hormones at this stage.  While taking them, then finding it's not for you and stopping should have no long term effects - it's still not something to take as part of an experiment. 

You summoned it up just perfectly, nothing to be added but a thumbs up🤗🌸

Th****
Posted
6 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

in short, no.

in slightly longer

I agree with most everything you've said here with the exception of 

6 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Using feminization as a form of *** isn't really different from "being a woman is humiliating." If *** is the objective, there are many other non problematic ways to do so, objectification for instance. 

Many people, myself included, encourage removing oneself from using the terms "sissy" or "sissy play" when engaging in the more positive and affirming forms of feminization and/or gender exploration. 

ey****
Posted
15 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

I agree with most everything you've said here with the exception of 

Using feminization as a form of *** isn't really different from "being a woman is humiliating." If *** is the objective, there are many other non problematic ways to do so, objectification for instance. 

Many people, myself included, encourage removing oneself from using the terms "sissy" or "sissy play" when engaging in the more positive and affirming forms of feminization and/or gender exploration. 

I think to clarify my point, if it helps

that in that scenario it's not the act of feminisation that is meant to be humiliating, but the act of being sissified.  But I guess even then it depends on motivations.

I guess a scenario I missed out is I am aware of sissies who wouldn't really say they were trans, but they find feminisation empowering, like it's a better self - and that can be positive, but, I know some people don't like cos it feels like a form of cos-playing as a woman. Which gets messy. 

• 4 weeks later...
submissivemale4use
Posted
Does anyone know of a good place for surgery? I'm going to get a breast op and need some more info about it: where, how much etc. Thank you.
Sissy.
Posted
9 hours ago, submissivemale4use said:
Does anyone know of a good place for surgery? I'm going to get a breast op and need some more info about it: where, how much etc. Thank you.
Sissy.

Have you actually taken on board anything that anyone's said in this thread?