What's your favorite non sexual body part?

Posted
Besides the typical beautiful eyes and incredible smile, I have a thing for noses! There are certain shape noses I’m very attracted to! Also the area below the belly button above the V
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
ANYONE wearing an analog watch.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Out-there123
Posted

It's the eyes and nose for me. Basically facial features is what I really pay attention to

• 1 month later...
Posted
Hands. Maybe they've been sexualized a lot, but I love hands. Might have even developed a fetish for them, now that I'm think about it. But even in a non sexual setting, I love how bigger hands feel on me. Just hands grabbing my thighs, my hand, wrists, waist, even the back of my neck.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

On a man, my absolute favourite is the front and side of the neck down to the shoulder and collarbone, that area makes me wild. Followed by strong and veiny arms and hands with very short nails ( longish nails on guys are more or less a dealbreaker for me, cannot stand it).  A nice smile with clean teeth is also high in the list, as it  is deep magnetic eyes that can stare straight into your soul. There is also something very attractive about a nice strong dad bod- they make you feel really small and safe.

On a woman, a nice cheeky smile and a small, soft rounded tummy, and beautiful long hair are the best bits for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Kinkseeker76
Posted

Eyes, smile and legs

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hair (really long), eyes, and legs...