Confused about my sexuality

Posted

Attraction-wise, I'm into women. But I also have no problem doing sexual things with men. However, I'm not attracted or aroused by them, I'm doing it just for entertainment.

Does it count as bisexuality, or does there need to be an attraction for it to count?

Posted
I suppose depends how far you take it and how sexual you are with men - if your touching another guy's dick (say you were having a MMF 3 way) for the entertainment of the woman, I'd still say that makes you bisexual with a strong preference towards women? I wouldn't let it bother you though - if you're doing sexual stuff with guys you're obviously secure within your sexuality - labels aren't always necessary if you don't want to have one.
Posted
If I ‘had to’ label you, I personally would just class you as ‘Open’
Posted
I really can understand your confusion.For me the thought of sexually interacting with another man is a huge "no thanks".It's a difficult one to answer and I tend to agree with Polly,open would be a good way to describe it.Not bi and you don't seek male company but neither hetro.
Posted
8 hours ago, Samuel94 said:

I suppose depends how far you take it and how sexual you are with men - if your touching another guy's dick (say you were having a MMF 3 way) for the entertainment of the woman, I'd still say that makes you bisexual with a strong preference towards women? I wouldn't let it bother you though - if you're doing sexual stuff with guys you're obviously secure within your sexuality - labels aren't always necessary if you don't want to have one.

I can do sexual things with anyone for the fun of it. But I can form a closer relationship only with a woman. I feel no attraction towards men. I just like "feeding" off their horny feelings.

Posted

Yeah I'd call that bisexuality / bicurioisity still, it just means you prefer women or people you form a romantic connection with. If you want to look for a woman specifically just label yourself bi-curious

Posted

As a person who’s bisexual myself. I wouldn’t label this as bisexual. Since you don’t really Necessarily prefer both women and men  with the same attraction. Maybe you could just label yourself as “questioning” since you’re still trying to figure it overall. I wanted to say pansexual but it’s a bit far stretch. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, ricebowl said:

As a person who’s bisexual myself. I wouldn’t label this as bisexual. Since you don’t really Necessarily prefer both women and men  with the same attraction. Maybe you could just label yourself as “questioning” since you’re still trying to figure it overall. I wanted to say pansexual but it’s a bit far stretch. 

I feel attraction only towards women. With men, it's just for fun.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Some people reffer to "Homoflexable" and "Hetroflexable" maybe those terms could be more accurate for you

Posted

Would considering your romantic orientation separate to your sexual orientation help? 

It's often lumped together, but they are two separate feelings. 

Personally, I'm pansexual and omniromantic. I say bisexual as shorthand if someone asks and the situation wouldn't lend itself to having to explain pan/omni if they didn't already know. However having some proper labels for what I'm feeling is super helpful, so I understand your desire to find them

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/5/2019 at 6:02 PM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Attraction-wise, I'm into women. But I also have no problem doing sexual things with men. However, I'm not attracted or aroused by them, I'm doing it just for entertainment.

Does it count as bisexuality, or does there need to be an attraction for it to count?

I always wonder about labels. They are so reductionist. Just do what feels like you ☺️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I would class myself as bisexual even though I'm mainly attracted to women.

I have had sex with both and I have actually loved a man as well as several women.

Sure I don't find most men attractive but I do find the odd one a real turn on. In similar vein I don't find all women attractive. In fact often the people I find attractive are not stereotypical attractive people.

I prefer horny, sexy, smouldering guys and gals and often they can be far from the standard magazine model. So for example I find Jason Statham or Sean Bean highly attractive even as a man and yet I am not at all attracted to supposedly beautiful women. In fact on a recent most beautiful women list I didn't find any of them that attractive. 

I enjoy sex with both men and women and to be honest the best orgasm I ever had was with a man (that body shaking, muscle spasming, convulsing, mental overload type orgasm that leaves you exhausted and unable to move for a few minutes).

I think it depends on your partner and how close, sensual and loving the relationship is or how they fulfill a primal need in you. I've had amazing sex with rough looking male strangers with great personality and character and mediocre sex with highly attractive females who I've known for years but were devoid of personality and vice versa. 

In summary if you enjoy sex with a man whether that be oral or anal and you really need to put a label on yourself then I would call yourself bisexual as I do, however I don't look at people and judge based on gender. I look and think do I fancy them or do they turn me on, if so then I'd Shag them regardless of gender and would love them regardless of gender. 🙂 (Sure, 9 times out of 10 they'll be female but I have had two amazing male lovers in my 50 years)

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Funny thing, my 'label' for myself changed and evolved over the years.

When I was 20 I thought of myself as straight even though I was a slave to a male master and had sex with men and enjoying it. I kept telling myself I was doing it to please him.

In my twenties I evolved that to 'straight, only attracted to women but enjoyed kink sex with men'

In my thirties I labelled myself as bisexual as I realised I found myself attracted to some men.

In my forties I thought, screw this label nonsense, I am attracted to the person based on their character, their sense of humour, shared interests or shared kink and in all honesty their gender, looks or genitals became a secondary measure of my attraction. 

I think as you get older is it easier to accept who you are and what you need. I certainly went through a struggle with myself when I was younger, in part because I was more influenced by peer and societal pressure. As you get older it is a little easier to put two fingers up to traditional societal constraints, boundaries and labels and there is less peer pressure. 🙂