A Good Thrashing

Wo****

Posted

One of my favourite things is impact play, especially whipping. When i first met LazyPirate i never dreamed that i would finally meet a whip that could, and no doubt will, bring me to my knees. Whipping wasn't really Pirates "thing" when we met but we tried it out a few times and had an absolute ball with a bullwhip.

A little while back he got a "dragon tongue" whip - the bite to that made the bullwhip feel like a feather! Even that though, there was still something missing. I wanted a whip that i really would respect. One that would do real damage if used incorrectly. Pirate had talked about getting a "dragon tail" whip, was gonna buy one - so i got him one for Christmas - OH DEAR GOD!!!!

"Beast-y" slays me - it is beautiful! Leather - has a gorgeous shape, wider at the centre, tapering to a point.

That first sting - i thought "Oh! That's not too bad, had that before" then it really hit... and OMG! It stings, then it bites, then it burns.. it covers a large surface area so there's a fair amount of "thud" in there too, along with a real firey sting.

Bring me to my knees? Well i was laying on my front but next week i will be standing.... something tells me not for long!!

The skill that Pirate uses Beast-y (and all his other impact toys) is something that still completely blows me away - especially as it's such a recent thing.

LazyPirate, Sir... thank you for such a good thrashing x

Posted

Interesting.  Tell us more.  I am intrigued by his technique.

Posted
7 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

Interesting.  Tell us more.  I am intrigued by his technique.

I mean I can’t speak from receiving end but my technique (as far as my rationale goes) is to not be obvious what implement I’m going to use or how hard/soft I am going to be. I have access to a crop, plastic and leather paddles, bullwhip, dragon tongue quirt, dragon tail whip and a suede flogger (that is nicely weighted) and will usually use a mix of the above (the dragon tail whip was only used for the first time yesterday though).

Posted
2 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

I mean I can’t speak from receiving end but my technique (as far as my rationale goes) is to not be obvious what implement I’m going to use or how hard/soft I am going to be. 

Or when... that drives me absolutely crazy, the anticipation. Every single time I try and out guess you and every time I fail 😊

6 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

I mean I can’t speak from receiving end but my technique (as far as my rationale goes) is to not be obvious what implement I’m going to use or how hard/soft I am going to be. I have access to a crop, plastic and leather paddles, bullwhip, dragon tongue quirt, dragon tail whip and a suede flogger (that is nicely weighted) and will usually use a mix of the above (the dragon tail whip was only used for the first time yesterday though).

The combination of all of those (Hey! You forgot spanking!) Keeps everything fresh. I genuinely don't know what's coming next.

The way you used them, and the way you used the dragon tail was, and always is, exquisite.

You are acutely aware of the *** required for varying effects with everything you use and you use them to wonderfully exquisite devastation.

Posted
28 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

I mean I can’t speak from receiving end but my technique (as far as my rationale goes) is to not be obvious what implement I’m going to use or how hard/soft I am going to be.

What intrigues me is your warm-up technique.  You appear to start slow, and give the endorphins time to kick-in.  At the same time though, you seem to get quickly to the point.  From the descriptions, the *** definitely sounds like the pleasurable kind---not the intense, severe, scream-out-the-safe-word kind.  Have you truly acquired a professional touch?  Or, does "The Bounty" have that much control over her ***?

Forgive me for being curious.  I feel that I might have something to learn here.

Posted
3 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

What intrigues me is your warm-up technique.  You appear to start slow, and give the endorphins time to kick-in.  At the same time though, you seem to get quickly to the point.  From the descriptions, the *** definitely sounds like the pleasurable kind---not the intense, severe, scream-out-the-safe-word kind.  Have you truly acquired a professional touch?  Or, does "The Bounty" have that much control over her ***?

Forgive me for being curious.  I feel that I might have something to learn here.

It’s all good. I’m by no means a professional, but I just read body language and response. It is largely a build up of intensity, initially by use of hands. As to pleasurable I would argue probably not, just that Bounty is very masochistic (certainly a dragon tail whip with the power I put behind it is intense in its delivery) and this would not necessarily be what someone else would be able to ‘handle’

Posted

The *** from the dragon tail is most definitely the take your breath away kind of ***... it really is intense. There is no way on this earth I would submit to a dragon tail without the warm up first (don't get ideas Sir 😋)

I am very suggestible, Pirate and I talk about our sessions, he teases me, edges me, for anything up to a week before, so by the time we actually get together I'm halfway there.

It's true, I do have a high *** threshold and I am definitely a masochist but credit where it's due, a lot of my tolerance is due to the fact Pirate reads me and always puts safety first.

Posted
A Dragon tail is what I shall be adding to my collection imminently. I've seen them used at play events and thought "meh" but then watched Aemilia Hawk vids and was just sold a bit more. By the sounds of things Lazy Pirate, you like Jack's Floggers a bit?
Posted
10 minutes ago, Method said:

A Dragon tail is what I shall be adding to my collection imminently. I've seen them used at play events and thought "meh" but then watched Aemilia Hawk vids and was just sold a bit more. By the sounds of things Lazy Pirate, you like Jack's Floggers a bit?

Actually my stuff is from all over the place:

-Dragons Tail: Daisy’s Floggers

-Dragons Tongue: Sinful Floggers

-Bullwhip: Uberkinky

-Flogger: Affordable Leather

-Plastic Paddle: Bear Bite Bondage

-Leather Paddle and Crop: eBay

I have come across Jacks Floggers but haven’t actually bought anything from them.

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPirate said:

Actually my stuff is from all over the place:

-Dragons Tail: Daisy’s Floggers

-Dragons Tongue: Sinful Floggers

-Bullwhip: Uberkinky

-Flogger: Affordable Leather

-Plastic Paddle: Bear Bite Bondage

-Leather Paddle and Crop: eBay

I have come across Jacks Floggers but haven’t actually bought anything from them.

Ah I read slightly wrong, the Dragon tongue quirt I read as a Dragon tail, they make a nice one. 

I have a few items of theirs and I like them alot. 

Daisy's floggers make some nice stuff too. 

Posted
2 hours ago, LazyPirate said:

It’s all good. I’m by no means a professional, but I just read body language and response. It is largely a build up of intensity, initially by use of hands. As to pleasurable I would argue probably not, just that Bounty is very masochistic (certainly a dragon tail whip with the power I put behind it is intense in its delivery) and this would not necessarily be what someone else would be able to ‘handle’

2 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

The *** from the dragon tail is most definitely the take your breath away kind of ***... it really is intense. There is no way on this earth I would submit to a dragon tail without the warm up first (don't get ideas Sir 😋)

I am very suggestible, Pirate and I talk about our sessions, he teases me, edges me, for anything up to a week before, so by the time we actually get together I'm halfway there.

It's true, I do have a high *** threshold and I am definitely a masochist but credit where it's due, a lot of my tolerance is due to the fact Pirate reads me and always puts safety first.

Thanks Lazy Pirate, for your reply.  It was pretty much what I figured.  Still, I truly enjoyed reading it from a different perspective.  Great refresher course.

Yes, body language is the key.  The one signal that I dread though, is when the shoulders snap up and in, and stay there.  Time to pause, give a few calming strokes with my hands, and slowly try to reclaim the mood.  Can't f-- up again.  This is a two-strikes-and-you're-out game.  Or, have I been reading that wrong, all this time?  Maybe, I'm just too much of a perfectionist.

Sounds like Bounty already has her endorphins up, before she's even locked into place.  That's some amazing control.  It definitely explains the quick warm-ups described.  You said you used your hands to start the warm-up.  Is this just a few slaps?  Or, more rapid fire?  Don't know if rapid-fire would go with the slow, seductive aura that I try to create.

Really, thanks again for sharing.  I truly enjoyed this little refresher.  After so many years, the mental images were starting to get a little foggy.  Who knows, someday, I could be called upon again, even though I'm...um..."retired".

Posted
17 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

Thanks Lazy Pirate, for your reply.  It was pretty much what I figured.  Still, I truly enjoyed reading it from a different perspective.  Great refresher course.

Yes, body language is the key.  The one signal that I dread though, is when the shoulders snap up and in, and stay there.  Time to pause, give a few calming strokes with my hands, and slowly try to reclaim the mood.  Can't f-- up again.  This is a two-strikes-and-you're-out game.  Or, have I been reading that wrong, all this time?  Maybe, I'm just too much of a perfectionist.

Sounds like Bounty already has her endorphins up, before she's even locked into place.  That's some amazing control.  It definitely explains the quick warm-ups described.  You said you used your hands to start the warm-up.  Is this just a few slaps?  Or, more rapid fire?  Don't know if rapid-fire would go with the slow, seductive aura that I try to create.

Really, thanks again for sharing.  I truly enjoyed this little refresher.  After so many years, the mental images were starting to get a little foggy.  Who knows, someday, I could be called upon again, even though I'm...um..."retired".

Rapid fire is probably the best way of describing it (as I’m more the sadist type than a sensual player), but I use the flogger to calm things down after intensity of the dragon tail/tongue because it is a different sensation.

Posted
17 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

Rapid fire is probably the best way of describing it (as I’m more the sadist type than a sensual player), but I use the flogger to calm things down after intensity of the dragon tail/tongue because it is a different sensation.

That is a great tip to remember.  Thanks.  However, by that time, I'd tend to suspect "no sensation".  (snicker, snicker)  Yeah, I'm a bit of a sadist too.  It just takes me awhile to get to that point.

Posted

LazyPiratesBounty!  You're WRITING!  Good on you! Go, Girl, Go! :thumbsup:   SXXXX

Posted

Y'all are reminding me of the good ol' days.  When I was running the nightclub gig, I would have asked you two, if you'd be interested in doing a public demo.  Would have paid 20 bucks (I know, the club owner was a cheapskate---should've paid twice that).  Took some stress and effort to book three or four "scenes" each week.  Luckily, I ran with a very exhibitionist crowd.

Posted
38 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

Y'all are reminding me of the good ol' days.  When I was running the nightclub gig, I would have asked you two, if you'd be interested in doing a public demo.  Would have paid 20 bucks (I know, the club owner was a cheapskate---should've paid twice that).  Took some stress and effort to book three or four "scenes" each week.  Luckily, I ran with a very exhibitionist crowd.

Ha, well coincidentally I actually do demo stuff (for free) at a swingers club with my kink kit and will be doing the same again on this Friday coming, because I want people to not be scared to ask questions and introduce them to kink (should they be interested)

Posted
20 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

Ha, well coincidentally I actually do demo stuff (for free) at a swingers club with my kink kit and will be doing the same again on this Friday coming, because I want people to not be scared to ask questions and introduce them to kink (should they be interested)

Kuhl!  Is this a private club, like our Society of Janus?  SOJ had a lot of great demos, how-to's, and safety sessions.  Always kept me interested.  Or, is your club more of a public, underground venue?

Posted

The swingers club, and being watched, was a new thing for me. The first time, i admit, i was nervous. I'm not actually the most confident of people but the atmosphere was so laid back and everyone was so friendly. The organiser is an absolute sweetheart, one of those people that radiates good naturedness.

People watched, and asked questions and had the odd one wanting to try it out. Pirate and i had already agreed on what, if anything, anyone else would do and the level of attention, protection and care Pirate gave me made it an experience that is pretty high up on the list of pleasureable things.

In all honesty, when Pirate and i play (whatever it is) i hit subspace pretty quick and he is pretty much the only thing i'm aware of so i forget that there are other people around. This is where the fact that i know, absolutely, that i am his focus and he knows me so well, to the point i have only ever once needed to use my safe word (and that was on our first meeting)

I cannot wait until Friday! I've only felt the dragon tail while i have been laying down, friday provides the chance to experience it standing up (though i can't guarntee i will remain standing)

Posted

I didn't remain standing....

Our second, and last, session of the evening brought me to my knees, literally. Oh my God! I loved it! It was the most intense session we've had. Everything we've learnt about each other, the trust i have in him. His skill with impact play, knowing when to ramp it up, when to hold back.

We were watched and he explained stuff and answered questions. Not that i was aware of that, i was somewhere else, way deep in sub space. 

Pirate spanked me, worked his magic with the paddles and crops. I was hugging a cold, stone wall. He did it so well, took me to a place where even just the touch of the paddle had me squirming. Then he used the whips and flogger...  Oh hell, it was surreal. Time didn't exist. I can still hear and feel every stroke of that dragon tail. I literally danced! I know there was a lot of stamping. Oh God, the sting... i was becoming very fond of that cold wall.  Sank to my knees a few times, Pirate didn't let up.. i absolutely adored it! (We have a safe word and he knows i'll use it) I think his sadism matches my masochism 😋

The last time i sank to my knees i crawled over to the bed where there was even more!!! It was absolutely glorious... i said stop a couple of times, which for me is just my way of saying pause or slow it down, more so i can catch up mentally. We did some wax and ice play stuff too, which after the trashing i had was just perfect, oh! And the waterburg wheel!

I can honestly say that i am in awe of the dragon tails power and bite and the skill Pirate uses it.

Then there was the aftercare...  laying safe in his arms as he stroked me. I'm still processing it all (in a good way) he kept me warm, kept stroking me, had my drink ready, was "reading" me, watching my body language, breathing. I love those moments, love coming back to reality like that.

I told Pirate once that i wanted "breaking" but it had to be by someone who knew how to, and crucially how to put me back together. The dragon tail, in Pirates hands, broke me so exquisitely and it was the best kink experience i've had so far. 

What made it even more beautiful is that people watched and asked questions. They saw that kink isn't scary and that Pirate and i spent a fair while getting to this point, started slowly. 

Pirate, thank you Sir

Not just for friday night. For everything.

Posted

So glad, for you both, that it was all what you hoped and more, LP Bounty.:heart:

Posted

Wow! What can I say? I give my MASSIVE respect to you both, to Pirate and to your Bounty. I’m humbled and truly in awe of you both. It is my privilege to know you, Bounty, and I bow deeply before you and your Pirate. After reading this, how can I ever come before you again? How can I ever earn that huge privilege? How can I ever measure up to those lofty standards? I don’t have self-confidence issues, but that encounter was evidently beyond all norms, to the extent that I respect you as some sort of demigods of kink. How can I ever be grateful enough to Pirate for allowing me to know you, Bounty? And how can I be grateful enough to you for allowing me into your life? Reading all of that, along with all of the preceding posts in this thread has left me incredibly emotional and with tears streaming down my face, appreciating the incredible connection that you two evidently have. And the generosity of the both of you: the selflessness of you giving so much to those onlookers and indeed those of us reading this on this forum, sharing that incredible experience, for the benefit of all, educating people about how kink isn’t dangerous or nasty, but showing them the unspeakably intense emotional connection that can exist between two people engaged in such a deep, personal and connected activity that brings so much mutual pleasure, orders of magnitude beyond anything vanilla. You’re both just...amazing. I’m overwhelmed, I’m crying and I’m completely at a loss for anything else to say. Reading this post has virtually destroyed me, but I’ll get it back together again over the course of the day. I’m not destroyed because of jealousy; it doesn’t work like that. I don’t do jealousy. It’s just an unspeakably intense deference to you and respect for you both. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. Respect indeed...

Posted

Someone there asked something like "how can you do that to that poor woman?" Erm... i enjoy it and we spent a long time getting to this point, not only in that session but over the time we've known each other.

Pirate does this to show people that kink isn't scary and it's great when he can take me as it gives people a chance to see it in real life. They can actually see that it's about trust and communication, it's about knowing yourself and your partner. Respecting limits and being attentive. The aftercare. Communication.

I can only do what i do with Pirate because we have total honesty and we talk about everything.

I like being able to help show that a good D/s relationship is a positive thing.

Posted
2 hours ago, Fredddy said:

How can I ever be grateful enough to Pirate for allowing me to know you, Bounty?

Better formatting of your response would be enough lol (I’m kidding, but will admit I struggled to read everything properly because it was effectively in just one long paragraph)

Posted

Er, yes Pirate, Sir, I have to agree with you. Reading it back, it doesn’t read terribly easily. I had actually formatted it all in another application and then copied and pasted it over and in the process, unfortunately the formatting was lost. My bad. Apologies...

Posted
3 hours ago, Fredddy said:

Er, yes Pirate, Sir, I have to agree with you. Reading it back, it doesn’t read terribly easily. I had actually formatted it all in another application and then copied and pasted it over and in the process, unfortunately the formatting was lost. My bad. Apologies...

All good lol.