Need advice

Analfetishist

Analfetishist
Posted

I wear an anal ring almost 24/7 - I remove it when I wake up to clean it and take a shower. I'm now at the point where the ring is large enough for shit to go through without being blocked and without me knowing about it. I don't mind this, but I need to manage the situation better. I'm addicted to the sensation of my arse gaping and so can't do without the ring for too long. So I wondered if there is any way of controlling defecation so that it only takes place when I want it to, and can plan to be near a loo?  Some form of training perhaps? This is a genuine request.

Analfetishist
Posted

Thank you, even if it is not very helpful. 

Posted

I'm serious...look at mainly liquid diet perhaps and incontinence underwear.

Posted
Hopefully your still have 10 fingers..🙏❤❤❤❤
Posted
Can't you just get a plug for the ring. then pop in and pop out, so simple, I'm sure somebody makes this and probably even a remote control model, great for the big boys who can't give themselves a reach around their own arse and use a fly swatter with tissue paper for the cleanup. good luck So if you go to Barcelona S*** you will be right at home because it is the city of scatology and they are so friendly.
Analfetishist
Posted

Thought about that, but it's the gaping that I want and so I don't want to plug the ring for most of the day. I may as well just use a solid buttplug. 

Posted

Yes, but the solid in and out would cause some wear and tear.  Best wishes, If only you could help me in my design work.  For NASA, I'm entering a competition for a space toilet replacement but getting away from diapers,   so can you give me some hints about hookups to a totally flaccid penis w/o catheter?  Or perhaps you can give me real world feedback on the new polished catheter, is it really that *** free.  Thanks from me.

• 1 month later...