what's your favorite roleplay?

ElsaGitchel89

Posted
15 hours ago, JamesMichael said:

Two favorites:  ,

1) husband & wife scenario, and one of them has been cheating, and the other has secretly found out, so pretends to want to get kinky, and ties up/restrains the cheater, and then all hell breaks loose because somebody is going to get theirs.

2) Warden/escaped prisoner - prisoner has been brought back after 3rd escape, so warden is going to punish prisoner big time to dissuade any further attempts.

I really like the sound of the 2nd one!

Posted

One that comes to mind is being a naked waiter at a ladies only party. There’s a few ways it can develop.

Posted

I am into Diaper Lovers fetish which is most notably Diaper Sex I was abandoned by my mother I was at a shelter where they put me back in cloth diapers for bedwetting punishment this was in the 70's so then after I was diapered each night. They would parade me around the place so the other kids could see what would happen to them if they wet the bed this went on for 2 1/2 years but l after I went through pueburty so needless to say I can't get aroused or erection unless u am wearing diapers peace

Posted

Adult bby play, i love to regress for a mummy or daddy x

• 3 months later...
Posted

My favorite and most exciting kinky fantasy is to be the slave of my authoritarian and sadistic Lady and Mistress Mother that dominating, punishing giving ***, suffering and humiliating me. She wearing always in black leather clothing,now with a black leather corset with suspender,a pair of black nylon stocking,a black leather skirt over her knees,a pair of high heel black leather boots and a pair of long black leather gloves.My Lady Mother is a beautiful and sexy mature Lady,always elegant,charming and glamorous of high class like a Countess, always perfect with cosmetics,hair,parfume,nails and jewels,when smoking,using always a long black cigarettes holder,very hot.I'm her slave and crawling at her feet but have the privilege to doing sex with her. Worshipping and loving her from when was a young boy because for me is my Goddess. Today she come for meet me and is very angry,in her gloved hands holding a short whipp for horses and tell me that wishing punishing me because doing her orders wrong a lot and when thinking how punishing me, she order me to lighting her cigarettes and stay on my knees for asking that scuse me and praying for forgive me kissing her black leather gloved hands,after she order that crawling at her feet for asking that scuse me and praying for her forgive licking her high heel black leather boots. When finishing she order me to sit up and starting with slapping with her black leather gloves and spent her cigarette on my chest after her order to stay at nude chest, when is tired continue whipping me after that i lighting her second cigarette when finishing smoking spent also this second cigarette on my chest and stopping whipping,order for lighting her third cigarette and when smoking with her cigarettes holder she came near me having a sadistic and sexy smile and her beautiful eyes with a cruel and villainess look,she smoking sexy and when blowing me the smoke from her sexy lips order for kissing her,when kissing,she open her legs and take from a black leather holster for stocking with suspender a chromed little pistol in small caliber for Lady with white motherpearl handle, point the barrell in my belly touching my navel and shooting me all the bullets,all excited very much,having a lot of pleasure everytime that pull the trigger and at the end having the orgasm and spent the third cigarette on my chest again,when shooting me i'm very excited with erection and take my Lady Mother between my arms,at every shoot i tie her between my arms for the *** and rubbing my dick on her beautiful body in leather as having the orgasm with cumshot watching her sexy and sadistic expressions of her beautiful and glamorous face. When finishing the bullets order me to lighting her fourth cigarette and when stay on her feet on my back,she trampling me smoking,when finishing smoking she sit down on me for spent again her cigarette on my chest but this time sit up and with the point of her boots she trampling me turning left and right for 5 times for spent the cigarette.

Horny4hairy
Posted (edited)

Deep in debt.i ring doorbell and door opens .Are you Mrs Debby Goodbody ,yes she replies , please come in, Goodbody i think she is well named, as i follow her into the living room, she on chair,i on settee .I ask if she understood my reason of being here,Yes i got your letter,and i m unable to make the arrears and im hoping we can reach an agreement,crossing her legs as she lifts her dress in doing so ,i catch a glance as she adjusts her dress ,i see bare thigh above stocking top and her panties,Look Mrs Goodbody if you offer some kind of payment im confident i can agree a new agreement ,she brushes her top and her hands stroke her good looking tits on to her waist and lifts her skirt uncrosses  her legs and slowly opens them ,i like the view im getting sitting opposite her on settee, and its showing as i place my hands over it,Would u like anything she asks ,would i ! Glass of water please i answer ,i cop a upskirt flash as she unseats her dress is lifted high getting up to her feet she strokes herself down rubbing her tits slowly over them down to her hips and pulls her dress back down ,water is handed to me as she sits down next to me on settee, she unbuttoned her dress while getting me water, the dress is lifted high as she seated herself ,leaning forward turning to face me ,the cleavage of them tits her matching bra black lace like her panties,What arrangements do you have in mind i gulp water glass in hand my other tries to cover the bulge in my trousers she puts her hand on my thigh as she parts her legs wide undoing her dress buttons she lifts my hand off my hard cock and places hers on it, She asks me again if an agreement that was weekly without fail that suited my terms as my cock was being stroked my zip down hand down my pants my cock in her hands my trousers now round my ankles i have her dress off she looks a lingerie lovers dream,them black lace panties are crotchless as i finger her hairy hole she is sucking me off handling my balls taking me to the back of her throat gagging on my fat 7inch cock, im rubbing her clit and her thick fanny lips are parted finger fucking her as im getting noshed ,bra off tits in hand nipples hard as i tweek ,nip ,tug, bite them her mouth is cock free im deep in debt ,does the debt collecter want to be deep up me ,its debt that i will weekly collect terms and conditions to be as kinky as we want as i have her turned and in doggy style position i fuck her hard my balls slap off her arse cheeks as in time with her swinging tits, what a fuck we had Mrs Goodbody its a long time since i was set up  in a similar way you planned how to play it .same time next week . T&Cs dress in school uniform as teacher is taking you for outdoor trip into the woods and pics of us enjoying ourselves Outdoors you will learn a lesson teach you the hard way what happens to you for teasing teacher with saucy notes ,in homework book wanting sirs big cock, flashing your hairy young cunt legs wide open knickers removed, as for flashing your lovely big tits in my face at every opportunity you got me wanking over you when the class was empty,i knew you were watching at the door rubbing your wet,warm ,tight cunt ,i want to fuck you slutty schoolgirl  

Edited by Horny4hairy
Finishing
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/8/2018 at 2:25 PM, ToakReon said:

Hmmmmm ... Master/slavegirl. I love the power exchange, but in a context that is strictly 'adult' (unlike 'daddy dom/baby girl') - and you get SO many 'toy options' (collar and leash, whips, chains, etc, etc). Not to mention all the 'sexy slave-girl' costume possibilities!

yep, my favourite too, so long as I'm in the 'sexy slave-girl' costume, Conan stories have shaped me I think

Posted
4 hours ago, needGreen said:

***d castration 

and removal of the dangly bit as well, cheaper than paying for a sex change lol

• 3 weeks later...
MedicalScrubs
Posted

medical fetish with a woman doctor and real equipment, I have ned done it but REALLY want to

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Being a daddy and taking care of her in ageplay roleplay, sitting on my lap, stroking her hair, telling her she’s a good girl as she feels horny and wants to explore with me, so she’s really submissive 

• 2 weeks later...
SeekingABF-ANR
Posted

DD/LG  and. MD/LB Adult Breastfeeding 🤱 

ThornsAndRoses
Posted

Reversal of power such as a college student turning her professor into her sub/slave or a secretary breaking her boss and enslaving her.

Incest, but usually between siblings. The idea that the dominant sibling feels that she has some birth right to her submissive sibling. (Extra points it they're twins!)

Someone mentioned being caught doing something wrong and blackmailed, and I'm definitely into that one.

The idea of being chased through the woods/hunted and caught is also one I like.

For roleplay, I really like the element of being trapped/caught and then trained/broken into being a good slave. For me, when it comes to roleplay, I really want it to be or lead to full slavery.

Dionysus80
Posted
On 5/24/2020 at 10:17 PM, ThornsAndRoses said:

The idea of being chased through the woods/hunted and caught is also one I like.

Thats a wonderful idea.    I'd like to do that myself!

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Mine is a medical examination off a female Dr of any age. 

A very thorough examination as I stand naked and she puts her rubber gloves on and needs my testicles and lubes my anus. 

I'm in all fores as she probes me. 

Edited by Rathbone
Spelling
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I got this idea from an old text smiley. Where a devil has sex with an angel.  The corrupt devil tempts and pushes the buttons to the innocent angel bit by bit breaking them and taking their purity whilst performing the most intense sex acts....The Angel eventually wants more and more....which highlights how corrupted they have become.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

For me its Daddy and Baby Girl, as it makes me feel protected and cherished.  

• 1 month later...
Posted

Being punished by being locked up naked in a dungeon cell not really knowing when she decides to release me

Posted

I enjoy being a gloryhole slut. My master walks me in on a leash, ***s me to my kness, secures me w/ cuffs w/ my head sticking out, and men line up for service. Or I am bound on a bench, my lower body outside the glory hole, legs in the air and spread, and men come in to fuck me till cum is dripping from my anus. 

Posted

My favourite is babygirl with a brattish streak.  I can be naughty and mischievous, but for that I can get punished.  My Dadda loves my naughty side as well.  Of course all Dominants are different just as every sub is different.  I have a very paternal Dom.  He has had slaves but I think he enjoys the challenge more with a little one.  He thinks slaves are too easy and a little bit too predictable maybe.

The sexual side is only part of what we are.  Much of the roleplay is outside sex altogether.

My Dadda is very experienced and has been into the Fetish world for many years.  He sometimes comes up with ideas I never even thought of.  👧🤶

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Mine centers around me as jabba the hutt from return of the Jedi.  A revolting sadist and cunning with a shitload of cosmic debauchery, henchmen and beasts at his disposal not to mention his own ravenous apatite for slave flesh.  My RP partner would play as a woman in a very high position of the traditional inner rim society, usually a admirals daughter on a diplomacy mission or perhaps some type of thief or wayward assassin, commando or bounty hunter that comes to my system in attempt to either take some resource of mine or kill/rescue either an associate of mine or theirs.  The common theme is that they will try to get the better of me and usually underestimate me and end up stripped of power and at the whim of all my grotesque and humiliating perversions.  Subjecting them as a slave to be on display, to be groped, fucked and objectified as much as possible, to play head games such as allowing her to think she has opportunity to escape or take hostage, inevitably she either earns herself the punishment (or just bores me to the point) of feeding her to a beast at my disposal such as a rancor, sarlac etc for my amusement or devour her myself as an absolute form of dominance.  She has to contemplate being outwitted and maneuvered by a giant slug who she now has to suffer within his rumbling guts as nothing more than a snack.

Posted

hey cobra, don't forget the Leia harem girl outfit and those chains, mmm lovely

Posted

Yes a headmistress with her cane   I await her summonse

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

My favorite.. cd always the nurse with black thigh thighs..white heals

• 6 months later...