what's your favorite roleplay?

ElsaGitchel89

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Taking her for a walk naked in the wood. Watching her pissing in the floor then tied her to a tree, blindfold her and walk out. Come back in half an hour, fucking her without saying a word then leave. I would do it different way each time to confuse her. Watching her reaction then come back again in half an hour repeat till she can’t think who fucked all the time. 

Posted

it begins with me getting caught playing with myself (i'm not permitted to) so i'm ***d to strip and my arms are tied so I can't reach between my legs and then i'm teased into begging for release in an obedient whisper but am not allowed to make a sound or I get spanked or waxed, all while blindfolded...

Posted

Definitely the idea of a gal blowing up balloons and stuffing their clothes strategically (breasts, belly, bum) and pretending that playing with balloons turned them into one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I'm big into the abdl seane .

I love girls in diapers. 

• 2 months later...
Cristielynn
Posted
On 10/21/2017 at 3:22 AM, LittleAngel said:

Mine normally involve being caught doing something I shouldn't and then either being punished or blackmailed into various situations 😇

I have always enjoyed the thought of being caught by my girlfriend wearing my lingerie and heels trying on different kinds of skirts.. and while I am wearing my light blue panty and matching camisole and lace top thigh high stockings and a pair of black five inches STRAPPY heels with my toe nails ***ted red ..well she walks in and just what the hell are you doing.. she asked me do I like dressing up in sexy lingerie and heels..I don't answer she says why are you wearing my lingerie I tell her that it's mine and she asked me what was I doing with her double headed dildoe . she tells me that she is leaving..well she leaves after a while she comes home and goes straight to our room after bout a hour she calls me in to our room and tells me that she loves what I am wearing. Then she says you like dressing up like a Slut .. and she asked me my name and I tell her she says well Kristie do u want to suck a cock and get fucked like a Slut ..I say yes then she opens her robe and she is wearing a black strap on with a big black cock and she walks to the edge of the bed holding the cock she puts it on my lips n telling me to suck it then she tells me to get on all fours and she pulls my panties aside and starts rubbing lube on n in my ass. Then she asks me are you sure you want me to Fuck you and yes yes

DLDaddy1285
Posted
Another one would be the big bad wolf and little red.
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Teacher/schoolgirl with me as "slutty ***" in uniform

gracebernardy
Posted

I love roleplay and have done all of the classic "teacher/student" etc. roleplays. 

My husband constantly sends me articles with ideas we could do when he comes back from home. 

He knows I really like romantic stuff, so he wanted to try a more romantic roleplay. 

Usually, the teacher/student roleplays are quite dominant - which I do love, but I definitely need some romantic scenes now and then. 

We did 2 roleplays, where I as the woman was more in the focus. 

In the first one, he played the gynecologist who examines me and then fingers and licks me. 

In the second one, he basically plays an aromatherapist who baths me and it's sooooo romantic - ladies, you got to try it.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would like to do Pirate Captain and captured Kings daughter!! Captain has her bound and he seduces her into pleasuring him. While still bound.
Posted
On 10/19/2017 at 4:46 PM, ElsaGitchel89 said:

Lets all bond over our love for roleplay! Whats your favorite roleplay, and why? 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lilbbymami said:
Suducion daddy daughter

DDLG is such a turn on and can’t wait to try it!!

Posted
@Libbymania we have the same erotic thoughts!! I LOVE it!! Keep it up hun!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/9/2018 at 12:20 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

I do like the odd schoolroom roleplay.

teaser_student
Posted

I am an aspiring young model playing that i am bit naive too and you are a perv photographer taking pics of me in various poses clothes etc :)

• 1 month later...