what's your favorite roleplay?

ElsaGitchel89

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Spoiled brat and big muscled bodyguard!!
  • 2 weeks later...
DarkestDemon013
Posted

Incest (Mon/Son Aunt/Nephew Brother/***) and risky pregnant sex. By that I mean a pregnant girl willing to risk her baby for a nice hard fucking. Smoking while pregnant is hot too. 

Posted
Bring daddy. I can’t describe the feeling I get when I’m so deep in the role play, the connection must be strong and when it is nothing feels better
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Pretty much anything where I’m gonna be referred to as a good boi while being humiliated especially by older men 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

For me I've always had fantasy of a sexy mature (40/50+) teacher giving me a one on one lessons in 'sex-ed'. She'd be dressed in heels, stockings, skirt and blouse with enough buttons undone that I can see everything. She'd start off gentle stroking and rubbing me, only to get more demanding and commanding me to eat her out or I'd fail class - and well I am a bit of a teachers pet 😉

Not sure where it all comes from but would love to live out this fantasy some day

• 1 month later...
Posted

Daddy Daughter gets me so hot..I drip..I don't know why..maybe because I m didn't have one.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/19/2017 at 10:46 PM, ElsaGitchel89 said:

Lets all bond over our love for roleplay! Whats your favorite roleplay, and why? 

Mine is naked toyswordfight and bellybutton stab groaning nude

Posted
On 10/19/2017 at 10:46 PM, ElsaGitchel89 said:

Lets all bond over our love for roleplay! Whats your favorite roleplay, and why? 

My favourite role play is naked toy swordfight and bellybutton stab with the toy sword both getting each other groaning and falling holding the swords in each others bellybuttons

User_Agreement
Posted

I have a long time fantasy where I find a guy who's cum I really like but he really want to fuck me. I refuse. Over time he's begging to fuck my hole and eventually threatens to cut me off from his cum. I reluctlantly give in and agree our agreement is simple. I'm there to eat cum and in exchange I owe him some booty for every three loads that go down my throat. Right away he's looking for ways yo get more cum down my throat so I owe him more booty. He realizes our agreement doesn't specify the source of that cum. He wears dry condoms when I'm working off my debt so I can lick the cum off his cock after. He starts jerking me off while I'm dancing on his bone and puts his hand to my mouth so I can lick my cum from his fingers. Pretty soon he's jerking off in an ice cube tray on the days I don't come over to suck him off. These become candy for me to suck on while I'm working off my debt. With a ball gag and cumsicles in my mouth, my hot breath melts the cum and it runs rown my throat. Now for every fuck I work off I owe two more. Pretty soon he tells me he's got a special treat for me. A friend is coming over on payday when I work off my debt. His friend is gonna keep my cumhole busy while I'm working my tail off. I refuse and he reminds me of our agreement. And besides, he says, I've been eating his friend's cum for weeks. His friend has been making me candy too. And he has a dog. As my debt continues to grow he offers me some opportunities to work it off faster. He has friends come over with beer and pizza and everybody gets some booty.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hurtxore
Posted

Either wife accomplice/daddy daughter with any combination of extreme ageplay, incest, snuff, necro, dirty talk, ***, ***, prostitution. 

• 2 weeks later...
GarrettJax
Posted
Revenge or interrogation scene where a woman has me naked and ***. She proceeds to tease, *** and threaten to cut my cock off. Knives and scissors used right to the edge of real. Maybe she slips by accident 🔪🤷‍♂️
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love more of the criminal pursued by a law officer. Outsmarted them then making them my plaything. Has to be a female law officer. Had a good one for years but she moved away. Haven't found anyone since.
Posted
Dad and sons friend gay sex roleplay is fun.
Posted
Daddy daughter, cnc, hunter/primal
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Mine dream roleplay scenario is quite open to what theme the dom wants that night, but being instructed to worship your pussy, licking and inserting different size toys for hours and hours while you do whatever you want, whether its watching TV or doing your makeup or if you work from home then I would be sat  under you desk playing with you all day