First whipping

Pooleslave

Posted

Hi, I'm quite new to the scene and have only ever been punished with a belt. Am going to see a dom on Saturday to receive my first proper whipping on my back and need a bit of advice. I've asked her to make me suffer but not to go over the top and draw ***. I want to be gagged so no safe word, but I trust her, and I do understand it wont be pleasant but I really need to do this. What sort of aftercare would you recommend or is it just a case of letting the marks/swelling etc go down on thier own.? Hoe long does the soreness stay ( I'm not working for 3 days after)and once I'm restrained to her cross how do I prepare myself mentally for what's to come, if that makes sense. TIA for your advice

Posted
Hi, you can and should still have a safe word whether that's holding something that you drop if it's too much. If it's your first time then it should be done safely and not so that you are not sure for days. My first time I had Mark's and was tender the next day but was fine after that. Aftercare is personal preference, it may be cuddles and maybe lotion rubbed onto your back. Mentally just try to be present in the moment and enjoy the anticipation of the next delicious strike. Enjoy!!!!
Posted

I'll be honest - you're setting yourself up for an unpleasant experience.

Stop.

I still recommend going ahead with the session - but - make sure that she is fully aware of your previous (lack of) experience.

You probably want to work your way up with whipping rather than take anything that "suffers" - because, believe it or not - whips really hurt and can do you a lot of damage without drawing ***.

For play like this removing a safeword is also, frankly, reckless.  Because once you've taken the first few strikes and then suddenly find this isn't for you you need to be able to communicate this - not for your own well being BUT FOR HERS - because it could really affect her if she later finds it was too much and she misjudged even if it was giving you what (you said) you wanted.

Aftercare - if you don't know the answer to this you should not be going through with this - aftercare is emotional as well as physical, so yeah, while letting wounds go down is aftercare you don't know how this will psychologically affect you or what sort of mental and emotional care you will need.  You should garner some form of idea on this first.

Soreness... I had a whipping scene go wrong and I struggled to walk for 10 days and was marked for a month.  This is not the outcome anyone should be aiming for. 

Posted
I have to agree with eyemblacksheep, you're asking for trouble going in headfirst like that. Has your domme aggreed to the ballgag and no Safeword? Safewords are there for a reason and if she's a good domme she'll know this and remind that she'd prefer a safe word. Maybe don't start with a whipping either, build up to it, because whips used incorrectly can cause actual damage. As for aftercare, I always use cream and lotion, and lots of positive words. And as much tea as my sub could handle 😁
Posted
Lots of warning bells going off here can I ask you say your going to see a Dom to receive this first whipping is this your Dom ?or are you just meeting for a one off scene ? I *** you will not get the true experience your after and could end up causing yourself some harm this is certainly no game wether you’ve experienced a punishment of using a belt For starters a safe word is always needed. If you can’t speak then some other way of communication must be agreed upon. For you to turn around and say no safe word is not good How much trust do you have in this person ? Aftercare a sub knows what it is they require as aftercare we all have different needs so again that is a worry that your actually asking about aftercare Plus this should have been discussed prior to meet including any first aid if needed especially if you have an allergies With regards to preparing mentally surely this is something that you desire as a sub in wanting to have a scene set like this which again is a worry a Dom is there to guide if your not mentally at that stage or grown into that sadistic side of need then I wouldn’t even contemplate this scene oh and you say a whipping and that you’ve only experienced a belt are you truly ready to be whipped that’s hardcore stuff what type of whip will be used how much experience has this Dom had in using it. Please be careful and truly think things through there are so many that have just gone in full on thinking yeah I can do this when actual fact they have no idea safety comes first trust before consenting to anything xx
Posted

My guess is that you paid that person to do it. 
So go for it and learn from it 

Posted
just because your gagged soesnt mean no safe words you can use hand signals...when i had my fors wiping and cane she started lightly showing me what to expect then got harder until i felt uncomfortable then she asked if i minded a couple more harder just to test the water..was good in the end made me jump abit but just go with it
Posted

Got told about this thread. Whipping is my "thing"...

Forget the gag or have some way of being able to stop, or pause, things.

Until you experience it you have no idea how you're gonna feel, and you'll feel so many things. Depending on the whip (it matters) and the skill of the whipper (it matters) it ranges from tortorous seduction to overwhelming power. Done right a whipping can be yearned for or ***ed or both.

Drawing ***? That'd take some doing in one session with a whip unless you went batshit crazy or used a whip stupidly.

Why do you "need to do this"?

Soreness? Depends where and how... i bruise easy, mark easy. I've had marks from whips on my legs that have lasted weeks. My back tends to be a few days. The soreness generally is hourx to days depending on the whip, frequency, power, bruising...

Prepare? Have a safe word or signal.

Posted

just a little nudge that; however you decided to do this in the end - I hope that the play/session today goes well and is a lot of fun.