Looking t going to a club

Alllegs

Posted

I have recently met a chap and is all relatively new, it aspires that we both have an interest in BDSM he having more experience more than I have. Although I always thought I would be the dominant one he prefers to Dom me which I found  a great pleasure and had me on edge constantly which has swayed me more into becoming a sub

We have talked about going to a club together now , I was just wondering if anyone could give advice on what would be best to wear to one of these clubs? I am happy with my body but wouldn't say young or toned  enough to parade in just knickers and bra....any advice welcome x

Posted
There is a club by me and they have a dress code. either fetish wear or all black. Maybe check the website of where you want to go, as I’m sure they will list a dress code.
Posted

What kind of are you talking about?

just go dressed as comfortable you feel, then bring something more kinky in a bag, then if during the night you are in the right mood get changed then. Never feel pressured about what to wear, also as Midnighstars said, check on the website....