Silent pussy punishment

Diaa

Posted

Since living with friends I kinda need some things I can ***/punish my pussy with that are silent. I am happy for all and any advice

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Diaa said:

Since living with friends I kinda need some things I can ***/punish my pussy with that are silent. I am happy for all and any advice

There are plenty of toys like clamps or something for a stretch which you could use "undercover". If you are into this kind of thing.

Also, plenty of things you can find less noticeable for your friends as wax, pegs, pinching, etc... Just be creative. There is nothing to be ashamed of to apply your creative mind to your kinks.

You are not alone in here.

Until it makes you feel good and is safe - go for it! ;)

Edited by DanielHoup
Posted
Get a large dildo - a Doc Johnson one - and fuck yourself hard hard hard xx
Posted

As mentioned; Clamps work, Electrastim with clamps or hoops gives a nice stinging feeling, Ginger juice is hot :), Buttplug gives extra stimulation in the front as well

Posted

If you like stretching and that feeling of “fullness”, a 100mm inflatable drain bung with bicycle pump is gonna be awesome for you. Available from any good plumbers merchant...

Posted
46 minutes ago, white_rose said:

Get a large dildo - a Doc Johnson one - and fuck yourself hard hard hard xx

Doc Johnson has indeed a pretty decent range of toys. I like the plugs they do.

Also, there is some good and creative advice from @Fredddy I never thought about it so deep, but there you go. Until it works - it works.

I believe it depends as well on what kind of ***/teasing you up to.

6 minutes ago, callipygian said:

.... and turn the music upto 11   :jumping:

If things work well - this is must-have, so your friends do not get disturbed. Hah.

Posted
42 minutes ago, Fredddy said:

If you like stretching and that feeling of “fullness”, a 100mm inflatable drain bung with bicycle pump is gonna be awesome for you. Available from any good plumbers merchant...

That sounds kinda fun to be honest 😂🤣

Posted
Definitely clamps. Also ginger is a pretty good ***.
Posted
3 hours ago, Diaa said:

That sounds kinda fun to be honest 😂🤣

It is indeed “kinda fun”! There is a certain almost indescribable pleasure from the fulfilment that being fully filled brings. If the inflation of it is done by a trusted playmate, the effect is heightened. Add restraint and bondage into the mix and well, what can I say? Further to this, add a rebreather bag and poppers and OH MY GOD! Fireworks, explosions and uncontrollable full body orgasms... I speak from my own experience. Amazing. The control ceded to the top in this scenario is total. Not for the faint of heart or timid of spirit!

Posted
8 hours ago, ice-man said:

My  magic tongue

Things won't stay silent with this solution!;):heart:

Posted
Get some duct tape and tape your pussy shut with a small dildo in there 😉
Posted
9 minutes ago, Potur78 said:

Use pegs on pussy and nipples or paper clamps they are fun

That is what I use now

Posted

Fold the cable on your phone charger in half and whip your naughty pussy 😈😘

Posted

You also ply a bit with small ropes. Two piece of rope. Pinching your clit. Get into your labia ang getting back from the crck of your butt like a strings. Then you just have to grind a bit on those.