Lunch with a Mistress

Posted
Hi all! It’s been a while but I posted a few times last spring about frustrations I’ve had with trying to find a Mistress/Domme. And have been on and off pursuing it since due to the frustrations/battling self confidence. Needless to say I have a lunch date penciled in this weekend (Im traveling and have a sporting contest that day but she wants to meet when I’m back although I’m not certain when I will be so I’m going to keep her posted as the week/weekend progresses.) with a Mistress to discuss possibly having sessions with her and am very excited but very nervous at the same time! Would appreciate advice if any have to offer we are both young and newish (me never seeing a mistress before and she’s had 2 subs before and is actually younger than me by a couple years lol). Thanks in advance for the help and advice!! Looking forward to it!!
Posted

firstly - congrats, glad you've managed to get a meet pencilled in : hope it goes well

next up - ultimately remember this is just a casual lunch - don't expect any play, protocol or any dynamics.  

That being said - it is an opportunity to try to impress her a little bit - whether this is holding a chair out, offering to take her coat and, particularly  if the bill is low - picking it up. (though, believe it or not - I've never paid the bill when out with a Mistress, it's either been split or she's picked it up... but then, this isn't like a regular occurrence) 

Other than that, be yourself - that basically it's good to be consciously trying to make an effort but if you try too hard to say the right thing or do the right thing then you're not being true to yourself.  

Posted

Be yourself, it's got you this far! Enjoy it.

So you're both young and inexperienced? Just means you can learn more together. Her being younger than you, My Dominant is almost 20 years younger than me. The whole age thing, you can have young people that are have more confidence, dominance and sensuality than people twice their age.

Posted

just wondering how you got on - hope it went well 

Posted
Thanks, for checking in! Wound up getting postponed to a later date I was anticipating running a little late as a result of my game going into overtime and train schedules, so we pushed our meet time back and then she messaged me around the time saying she couldn’t meet apologized and asked if we could try again in a few days. So we’ll see what happens hahaha
Posted

ah, no problem :)

it's just sometimes there are people who come on and then go for a meet and it'd be cool to know how things got on :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Be yourself, it's got you this far! Enjoy it.

So you're both young and inexperienced? Just means you can learn more together. Her being younger than you, My Dominant is almost 20 years younger than me. The whole age thing, you can have young people that are have more confidence, dominance and sensuality than people twice their age.

It can also add to the *** aspect (in a good way) having a much younger Dom! ♠️