Facesitting

he****

Posted
One of the best emotions is when you can inhale some air through your mistress ass . And you have to try too hard just to take a little air inside . Wow . Thats fantastic
Posted
Seriously?? Lol I don't mind a face sitting one bit but shit isnt something anyone should enjoy taking in.. no matter how its tsken in
Posted
13 hours ago, NaitoradeSub said:

Seriously?? Lol I don't mind a face sitting one bit but shit isnt something anyone should enjoy taking in.. no matter how its tsken in

If it’s not your kink fair enough but don’t judge others or it’s not for you to say what others should or shouldn’t 

Posted

I'm boggled, nobody mentioned taking in shit ?!

Posted

also - it's important to appreciate the... shall we say... occupational hazard.

naked/bare facesitting for example is something that comes with a heighten risk of inhaling piss, shit or anything else - whether you want to or not.  

Posted
Facesitting is an art of extreme breath play domination...if a sub is sat on by a chubbier dom he has no chance to breath..he has to swallow lots of vaginal juices...his only way of survival is on the mercy of his mistress... Ohhh gawdd😍😍😍its such a fuckin turn on
Posted
I like to call facesitting water boarding. Hehe
Posted
5 hours ago, frankandpolly said:

I like to call facesitting water boarding. Hehe

I've done both facesitting and waterboarding (on both sides of the coin)

I dunno, while both involve breath play - they're very different experiences. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Danny01 said:

Facesitting is an art of extreme breath play domination...if a sub is sat on by a chubbier dom he has no chance to breath..he has to swallow lots of vaginal juices...his only way of survival is on the mercy of his mistress... Ohhh gawdd😍😍😍its such a fuckin turn on

I've done it with both larger ladies and smaller - and honestly, it's not the size but what they do with it ;) even the smallest/lighest can be a danger

Posted
Sit baby so I can suck Bulls cum globs out of your pretty little pussy 😘😘
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/6/2020 at 11:30 AM, Danny01 said:

It doesn’t have to be a sign of submission? In a vanilla sex play it’s also fun for the man to be get her gf seat on his face while she play with his cock, footjob, handjob or blowjob. 

• 2 years later...
Posted
I love girls sitting their bare ass on my face and treat me like a couch
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Love that all over after they shower
  • 3 months later...
Posted

For me facesitting is like a kiss. You know. Some people are comparring the buttocks to cheecks... So facesitting may be compared to a kiss.

Facesitting is turning me on because I'm pressed to the ground, I'm enveloped by Her booty, Her booty is soft and I'm literally in Her booty. You know, in Poland We like to say "I have You in my ass" if We want to tell someone "I don't care about Your opinion"... But while facesiting I'm literally in Her booty.

Anyway, I would like to be sat on by the girl in bikini on the beach. And it would be so cool if she would to sat on my face in wet of water bikini bottom - that is thrilling me.