Menstrual fetish

Posted

I find face riding at this time of month  nice 😀. Anyone else into it?

• Like 3
Posted

I’m a woman and I love to be licked when I’m on my menstrual cycle. It’s relaxing and eases the cramps.

• Like 1
Posted

im sory but i find this nasty i can not do anything when its ladys time. it maybe to do with my ocd with germs or fact iv been brought up for it not 2 b normal

• Like 1
kinkyfem40
Posted

I second charmaines comment 

dragon9246
Posted

Thank you for beginning this fetish stream. Personally menstrual sex is messy sexy fun. She didnt tell me. beforehand "Just dont look down" afterward

Dearelliot
Posted

Yes for a femdom to remove the tampon and inform me Im, going to chew it is extremely sexually exciting for me, 

Posted

I love period sex. I didn't use to as my first husband was all weird about it but a new partner changed all that and now I find it really hot

• Like 2
uncutcabron
Posted
On 12/14/2018 at 10:39 AM, Mollysdailykiss said:

I love period sex. I didn't use to as my first husband was all weird about it but a new partner changed all that and now I find it really hot

Period sex has been the best so far. A casual friend got me into it and since then I always ask the woman if she is up for it. Most of them are unsure ( since they had never done it), but once they do, there’s no going back. 

• Like 1