Chubby chaser

AbbyChains

Posted

I need help on how to become fatter faster, any advice? I would not mind help 😉

Posted

Hey there! I just want to put in a note of caution. It's never good to lose or gain weight super quickly, it's a shock to the system.  Be sensible in your endeavour, maybe consult a GP/doctor and be sure to get plenty of nutrients in your food. Fetish is fun, but part of fetish play is being risk aware.  Take care! 

Posted
Absolutely agree with VictoriaBlisse. Be careful. However, I guess the obvious answer is gradually increase the amount you it. Ensure that you keep exercising however. If you are increasing in weight it is important that you do cardio to ensure that your heart stays strong to deal with the additional strain that gaining weight has on the body
Posted
Hey! Iv a big fetish for bigger girls! Message me an we could always discuss this
Posted
See a doctor like that’s not healthy I’m sorry out of all the fetishes that is permenant damage the fat in the arteries can’t be burnt it’s irreversible so watch yourself
Posted

The easiest way to gain weight is by eating carbs. Drink lots of soda and eat a lot of bread. You could also drink Ensure milk, a couple a day will have you gaining weight in no time.

Posted

Love be being face sat by a woman with a big ass is heaven to be totally dominated and overwhelmed by big ass OMG