Sexiest item you have bought.?

Posted

How honest are you going to be....I bought a Vagina prosthetic...It is amazing...very difficult to put on...I have to sit to pee..everything is hidden and held between the legs...it is incredibly stimulating...every step I take walking confuses the senses....sitting..I cannot help...but to try to move to relieve  the constant stimulation...I look like a woman...and always want to touch my vagina in the hope that I can receive the frustration in NOT being able to touch myself..!..To look in the mirror and see nothing but an incredibly realistic vagina that allows one to play with ones self as if one was a female...is just..use your imagination..It is an amazing item...because it also gives you a bottom that jiggles when you walk....and natural looking hips...I paid over 2400 US dollars....Was it worth it...Oh my God ..Yes...I want to wear it every day...but I reserve it for the weekends..It also has a silicone sheath that is part of the vagina...where one can insert a dildo or similar...No in depth details...but...I let a female friend keep the wireless remote controller...All I will tell you is that in a local restaurant where I live...sitting waiting for our food to be delivered...she started to play around with the remote controller...she chose a setting that made me react ...well..I jumped up...knocked over the table...glasses on the floor...wine everywhere...but...what I did not realise...had I read the instructions about  the item that I inserted into my false vagina...had a sort of bell...Can you imagine the embarrassment...of having to sit there with a bell ringing in ones false vagina....It took my  female friend a good couple of minutes to work out how to switch it off..!!!..It seemed like ages...I have not been back to the restaurant since ...which is really annoying...because the food was really lovely and beautifully served..Cassie

Posted

And yes..it is true...Today...having a coffee outside in Purley...in the freezing cold...because I still smoke...A very attractive woman...who must of been in the restaurant when all this happened looked at me and smiled....did not say anything....but I know that she knows...do not ask me how I know...but it was her look that said it all..!...I have no objection to be being famous...but not for this reason..!....Cassie

Posted

I hope this is picked up by a moderator...because I would like this post to be deleted....It is nice that you had the courage to allow it..but having shown a printed copy of it to quite a few people...they all said it was one of the funniest things they had ever read..and that it must be like wearing a chastity belt..but in silicone...got me thinking that this platform where this post is ...is not really where it belongs....I made a mistake in the headline , because it was supposed to be The most restrictive sensual item you have bought..not sexiest...A chastity belt...how ever it is designed is more of a bondage item than a body fetish....It would be nice if you would reconsider...if not ..can you please remove this post..Cassie..

Posted
i did not laugh but thought wow must tell my cd an pre op trans people about this. it seems amazing. plus go bavk for food. they want bring it up. they would prefer your custom
Posted

Thanks for the post....Appreciated...but please tell me....bavk....what does it mean...I feel stupid asking you ...sorry..Cssie

Posted

Hi...I know what you meant bavk ...back...Anyway. check out my post A Transgender section in the forum...If you can't find it ..let me know...it is there..Cassie

Posted

sorry yes. i ues this site on my phone keys are small. let me now were your post is. 

if it was me id walk in head held high an smile

Posted

On my own..never...I think I would need to be on a lead...Post is in the playroom...Cassie

Posted

About the bell...What I should explain ..it is not an actual bell as such...it is like a phone where you have a choice of ring tones to choose from...I did not bother to check on the sound that this item would make....it was like an old fashioned landline phone ring tone....This is going to sound ridiculous but when all this hapened in the restaurant...all I could think off saying .was" for Gods sake answer the phone..please..!"..The restaurant is fairly quiet...not noisy, but busy...I was wearing a jumpsuit that zipped up the back..so even If I had the nerve to walk past all the diners to get to the toilet...I still would not of been able to undress to remove the item...The only way I would go back is on a lead..Don't even think of offering...although it could be fun..Cassie

• 2 months later...
Posted

Must be our collection of s&m and sex toys can remember going into a sex shop on A1 with Paul on 1 occasion and buying a coupleof things and feeling eyes burning through my clothing mainly because shop had truckers in and myself getting nervously excited wondering what was going through their dirty minds x

• 2 weeks later...
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Difficult, so many toys.....I did buy a violet wand at a fetish fair and I thought that would be exciting but didn't really get on with it. Mrs LugNut bought a Latex dress years ago when my friend was with us, he had no idea we were into kink so that was kind of fun. I did go on a shopping spree in San Fransisco and bought lots of toys in a store there. But to be honest the best toys I have are ones I made. Crafting something that you know is going to be used against you is rather fun. We have riding crops and whips bought from a local aquestrian store - that was fun as you could tell the staff knew they were not going to be used on horses. Too many things to choose from. If I had to pick one thing it would be kinky boots for Mrs LugNut - I love women in boots...

L

Posted

There is something really special about using and making your own items...The Love and Care that one puts into making ones own items makes it so much more special when used in any BDSM scenario.!..Check out my photos..!Cassie