Cassie34

Most popular forum to post an offbeat topic...

Posted

Question..If you knew you could come back in a second life as a Popstar...past or present..who would you like to come back as ...to make this more interesting , anyone you choose has to have something kinky about them..!

You have to choose in total 3....Male and female.!  I would choose..Prince , Marc Bolam from T Rex...and a  Transgender Female ..I wish I could remember her name..but stunning , very sensual dancer..and such a sultry sexy voice...!...Responsible for changing the attitude towards gender identity in a south American country....Will let you know when I remember her name..Cassie

Posted
Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin; David Coverdale of Deep Purple & Whitesnake; Till Lindemann of Rammstein
  • Like 1
3SumQueen
Posted

I fell in love with Prince in my teens, don't think i'd come back as him but he was sexy and probably kinky.

Can i come back as Marilyn Manson? I know he's not dead yet but i'd like to see what his life is like. Don't know who else, maybe Yoko Ono or Bjork.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Bjork...yes.....I had the privilege of going to her one and only concert at that time and meeting her in Iceland..Only because I won tickets for 2 in a competition....I am great fan of Led Zeppelin...so I will forgive Fenrir for straying from the topic..Do you know something that no one else knows....whether he is Kinky.. I know I  posted this topic..but I am really struggling to come up with any more  kinky popstars..!..all I can think of ..is Madonna...who has a love of corsets..I think.!....Cassie...Of Course...Mick Jagger..he must be adventurous...remember...Mars Bar.....If that is not kinky..I do not know what is...Cassie..

Edited by Cassie34
addition
  • Like 1
3SumQueen
Posted

I bet most of them have their kinks but i can't think of anyone in particular who would have certain ones. There's never really any sex scandals any more, byt i had forgotten about Jagger and the mars bar.

Cool the you met Bjork, i can imagine that being interesting.

• Like 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, 3SumQueen said:

I bet most of them have their kinks but i can't think of anyone in particular who would have certain ones. There's never really any sex scandals any more, byt i had forgotten about Jagger and the mars bar.

Cool the you met Bjork, i can imagine that being interesting.

It was...But so nervous...We spent about 1/2 an hour in her dressing room while she was getting ready to go on stage..Friendly and open...would be an understatement....I even got a kiss on my cheek.!...Cassie

• Like 1
Posted
If you read about some of the alleged encounters that he had with various groupies back in their heyday I believe he quite probably does have a bit of a kinky side. Likewise Jimmy Page too.
  • Like 1
3SumQueen
Posted
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

It was...But so nervous...We spent about 1/2 an hour in her dressing room while she was getting ready to go on stage..Friendly and open...would be an understatement....I even got a kiss on my cheek.!...Cassie

Glad she is nice. :)

• Like 1