thats what happens...

Posted

(i have no idea if this is the right way or place to submit my first 'story' but what the hell.. you have to start somewhere right?... apologies if this is a bit lame)

That’s what happens to naughty girls!

I don’t believe what you just did!

How bad can you be?

I know you want a bit of attention from me and that since we started this business and moved into these offices, we have not had much time for each other but really.!

Pushing all the papers off my desk in one swipe and laying across the desk with that ‘slutty look’ in your eye, asking me, do I fancy some ‘dick’tation and all the time I am on the phone to a client, good grief woman, what were you thinking?

I finish the call, slam the phone back onto the receiver and look at you.

“For fucks sake woman, I am trying to earn us some *** here. Get off the damn desk and pull your skirt down! Stockings or not, I have to work!”

You’re a bit hurt by this and I notice the stricken look in your eyes as you climb off my desk.

Damn I feel so bad.

As you stand, I look into your eyes and wink a little, saying, that I really am going to have to punish you, just as soon as I pick the papers up.

So I crouch down to get them, gather them to me and as I stand you knock them from my hands, onto the floor once more.

“Oh, you wicked girl, go and stand in the corner, until I have thought what to do with you.”

As you walk across the room, I watch the swaying of your hips noticing how the cloth of your skirt clings to your buttocks, and something stirs within me.

“Stand facing the corner, and put you hands on the wall. One on each wall, and don’t move!”

You comply, and as you reach up to shoulder height to place your palms on the walls, your skirt rides up and I look at your stocking tops and the naked tanned flesh exposed above them.

“I really don’t know how to punish you for your rudeness, but it will have to be severe. I want you to stand with your hands on the walls and not move, whatever happens.”

Moving closer to you, I slide one hand around your waist and pull you slightly towards me, so you can feel my erection against your arse.

My other hand reaches up to your hair and gently tugs it to one side so that your head tilts, and as it does, I kiss your neck, and nibble your ear.

You push back against me rubbing yourself against my trousers and softly gasp at the kisses I am ‘punishing’ you with.

From your waist, my hand slides down the front of your skirt and under the hem to find your knickers, lacy, soft and very very wet.

“Good grief, you have been a bad bad girl haven’t you? Have you been thinking about cock again?”

As I say this I push harder against your arse, my dick throbbing to be released.

“I really am going to have to teach you a lesson!”

At this your right hand falls and you reach around to touch my cock, but immediately I pull back, suddenly clear in my mind what your lesson will be.

“If you take your hands off the wall, I will stop! You must learn to do as you are told. Now put your hands back on the wall. NOW!”

The way I bark instructions to you makes you jump, but nonetheless, your hands are firmly on the wall and you are stood before me, rigid, your breathing heavy.

I move back to you and this time with both hands, I reach around your body and un-button your shirt.

But of course it won’t come off, because it can’t, your hands won’t let it.

I unfasten your bra to release your soft breasts and play with them feeling your nipples grow harder as I pinch them. You are starting to moan a little more.

With one foot, I gently part your ankles and you lean further into the corner, aware of what is next.

Hmm, those knickers must come off and I don’t want you to lift your feet so I return to my desk where I take out a long pair of scissors.

As the cold steel touches your skin you jump, gasping at the feeling of steel, sliding up your thighs.

I cut the side of your knickers, and they fall to the floor and as I look down, I see they are soiled with your juices.

Throwing the scissors to one side, my hands return to your body, one finger, directly to the lips of your cunt.

You are wet, sopping wet, your cunt almost boiling, and as I part your lips gently, I release the built up juices and moisture runs down your upper thigh. You gasp again.

My fingers explore your wetness, probing deep inside you and stretching your pussy wide so that both my hands can be involved.

Again, your hand comes off the wall to reach for my cock. Again I stop.

Your hands both back on the wall, I unzip my trousers letting them fall to the ground where I step out of them.

Kicking off my shoes, and removing the rest of my clothing, I am stood behind you, in my office, naked and rampant. With your skirt around your ankles, my cock twitches against your arse, and again you push back, inviting me.

“Not yet my sweet, you haven’t had enough punishment.”

I kneel behind you, pulling your buttocks aside and reach forward to lick the slickness of your pussy. I lick your ass hole too, and yet again you jump.

With my fingers inside you and my other hand stroking your clit, I punish you with the hardest orgasm you have had in weeks. Your knees are weak and you struggle to stand, and every time you look like you are going to move, I pull away, and you stiffen yourself, and hold onto those walls.

My finger fucking continues until you come again, hot sticky pussy juice, all over my hands and wrists.

“Now, do you promise not to do that to my desk again?  you?”

You mutter a feint yes, as I stand behind you, pushing my cock between your thighs to rub against your pussy.

A slight movement from you and my cock is right inside you.

I thrust forward suddenly, pushing deep within you making your weak knees buckle and then I simply fuck you, very very hard.

Clenching onto your hips I thrust harder and harder into you and all the time your hands don’t move.

“See, you can be a good girl when I tell you to!”

The only noise you make in return is a guttural groan from deep in your chest.

You’re going to come again and I feel you tighten around my cock, almost squeezing me and pushing me out of your body.

I push back harder into you, my balls aching for their own release, and as I fuck you, harder and more erratically, I feel myself explode and sticky hot cum splashes inside you.

“Now, let that be a warning to you, and in future behave!”

But we both know, you prefer to be naughty, and we both know you will be naughty again and again, if only to be punished

Pleasepunishme
Posted
Loves it really turned me on and got me going
Posted
You will need to post this elsewhere (I just had to use Google's Blogger for my own story), send an email with a link to it to the address listed in the original post and also reply to that post with the name of the story. I got it all wrong first time, too!
Posted
9 hours ago, MissTease40 said:

Wet just reading that

hmm, very pleased to have put a dampener on  your day x

Posted
8 hours ago, Fimus said:

You will need to post this elsewhere (I just had to use Google's Blogger for my own story), send an email with a link to it to the address listed in the original post and also reply to that post with the name of the story. I got it all wrong first time, too!

struggling to work this out!!

Posted

You need to set up a blog somewhere. I used Blogger (just add dot com - it links straight to a google account, if you have one), which is free, but there are others. Post your story on that site and make sure you include a link to here (https://www.fetish.com/). 

Then: send an email with a link to your blog post to [email protected]

Then go to the post on here titled "SHOW ME YOURS - and I'll show you MINE... SEX BLOGGER!" and post a reply with the name of your story.

I know this all looks complex, but a lot of it has to do with the rules the site has to follow to stay open

Posted
42 minutes ago, Fimus said:

You need to set up a blog somewhere. I used Blogger (just add dot com - it links straight to a google account, if you have one), which is free, but there are others. Post your story on that site and make sure you include a link to here (https://www.fetish.com/). 

Then: send an email with a link to your blog post to [email protected]

Then go to the post on here titled "SHOW ME YOURS - and I'll show you MINE... SEX BLOGGER!" and post a reply with the name of your story.

I know this all looks complex, but a lot of it has to do with the rules the site has to follow to stay open

i think i am getting there... second attempt has a link.. thanks for your help so far