How to get away from this life

Ximena-4603

Posted

Hi, i m fairly new to this whole bdsm thing, I recently met my partner not so long ago.  After a nerve wrecking moment of confiding with my parents about my lesbian  relationship they agreed to let me move 3300 mi away from home to be with my partner. At first i did not know that she was into *** and submisions. Our romantic relationship took a huge turn 2 months after moving in with her, She wanted to handcuffed me and hit me with her feet and stuffs, but i couldnt get on with it. i told her that i would no loger do those stuffs. She told me that she gets a thrill from those acts and that we should switch roles, we agreed as long as i was not the one being ***d. Regularly she would ask me to replicate things that she saw on the net.  but lately things has relly been extreme.and im scared that she might hurt herself badly one day.  We started with light stuffs like spanking and ***d orgasm while she is bound, but lately she wants more. she has gotten to the point that she has persuade me to whip her with some sort of mechanical belt until it gets ***y and even bought a taser for me to use on her.  I never knew the term bdsm until i asked someone on facebook about this kind of activity where someone purposefully hurt themselvse or ask someone to beat them or tazed tem for sexuall pleasures. In my home town its a taboo as everybody i speak to tells me that this is new to them and that my partner must have ome psychologigal issues.  Are there a way out of this life? I made this account just to post this one question asking for help as you guys are more well versed than me. A small info about my partner is that she is in her mid 30s, mature and have a decent job. But she has a really extreme fetish.

Posted
Being very blunt, you are not matched sexually. She is asking you to do things that you are not comfortable with & as in any relationship bdsm or not, that isn’t right & you should not be in that position. But also this is who your partner is, she has many fetish’s & she is open about what she likes so there is no reason she should stop being who she is....with the right person. Well done for trying it but be honest with yourself & don’t get into something that makes you uncomfortable because if you stay together, no matter what, one of you is always going to be unhappy & therefore it is not going to work.
Posted

sadly, she isn't going to change - this her.  It's clearly not you - which means to leave the life is to leave her.  Sometimes the right choice is shit - but the set up isn't what either of you want.

Posted

You can’t fit a square peg into a circle.  The more that you try the more frustrating it will get.  It will never fit.  You will be alright.  You took a risk.  Good for you for being brave.  Now it’s time to do the inevitable and part ways.  The sooner the better.  Sorry babe.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
This isn't about "getting out of this life." It is simply about getting out of your current t relationship. You need to find your way out just as anyone in a vanilla relationship would. Be safe! Best of luck!