AnonDaddy

Anonymous hotel meet

AnonDaddy
Posted

Hi, first ever post here so please be kind! 

I have met a girl online who stays completely anonymous (as do I). We cover our faces when video calling and love the idea that it can be anyone on the other end. We've talked about her getting a hotel room, letting me know the room number and blindfolding herself before I get there so we can fuck and she'd never see me. Has anyone tried this? Any hints or tips on how to be successful? She's very submissive and likes to please so feel free to suggest anything based on that. Thanks! 

• Like 1
Posted
Yes, please be safe prop the door open before you completely enter check out the room and any closets and CHECK YOURSELF if the adjoining room door is locked. If all are good lock the door and proceed.
  • Like 2
eyemblacksheep
Posted

I've fantasised about similar - but - not to the extent of trying to make it happen.  There's a lot can go quite wrong.  Firstly, you both need a lot of trust that neither will peek and that also both of you are who you say you are.

there's a lot of excitement in not being able to verify this - but also a lot of risk; which would be embarassing to explain if it did go south.

AnonDaddy
Posted

Thanks for the tips. I'd definitely be nervous going up to the room, but I'm starting to trust her enough that it might happen. I'll keep you updated!