Advice for new Dom

Palo-5751

Posted

So I recently met this woman. She's a beautiful, successful, wealthy woman. She's has told me that she wants to be submissive, but she has a led a life where she has to always make the decisions, make the ***, and be the head of the house. But she would like to be submissive in the bedroom.

The issue is, because of the strong life she has had to live, how can she mentally let that leadership role go, without it coming back automatically?

Posted
Some of the most powerful women I have known make the best subs , they truly relish the opportunity to hand control to another person and break free
Posted
Agree with previous comments - most women in power want to give up control in the bedroom - use it to your advantage
Posted
I don’t think you’ll find it coming back to her automatically. As with the other comments she’s a successful woman who holds power...she wants you to take that from her in the bedroom and she’ll relish the opportunity to not be the decision maker.
Posted

Can only speak from the Domme perspective (my subs have all been male), but I have had several subs who in their vanilla lives are very powerful/successful businessmen.  Each says pretty much the same thing, their desire to submit is their way of escaping the pressures of life.  Generally I've found that within play they are the most subserviant, compliant and grateful subs! 

I wouldn't worry, any new relationship is a learning curve; learn about each other and enjoy.

Posted

You can always remind her of her roll as a sub. I like to ask my sub(s) why they did a certain action without me saying so.. But first I will either insert myself into their mouth or a ball gag. And punish them further since their answer is unclear. 

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Trust her to know what she wants. She sounds like she is very clear about that which is a good thing. My advice is get on and explore together what being D/s means for you both rather than second guessing her when she seems to have clearly stated what she desires

Posted (edited)

In everyday life I am loud & extrovert. I will talk to anyone anywhere, go anywhere on my own & like to take control of most situations. I have also ran my own business for years yet during play I am a sub. Handing over control to someone else for me doesn’t come easily but when I do, the release & pleasure it gives me is so extreme I can’t even explain it. To be put through *** levels where I am refusing to back down is a beautiful mind battle but also the most amazing stress buster not to mention the most amazing pleasurable feeling. To be held captive through simple words, anticipation & actions, brings such incredible & testing euphoric excitement but more importantly to find someone who can deliver this so perfectly allowing you to be the strong yet *** person that so few get to see is a door to a world that you are happy to enter away from the personality & persona that you present to everyone else on a daily basis. So please don’t worry, step into her world confidently knowing it’s you she’s chosen 😊

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
I feel like when you are predominately a “type A” personality , and you find someone you trust enough to set that aside for, the release you feel is that much more profound because it is NOT something that comes naturally to you.. in my experience, the people who see you as the boss have an equally hard time removing you from that role for the sake of playtime. If you really want to blow her mind, try just forgetting everything you know to be true of her on a day to day basis and just objectify her to her hearts content 😍
Posted

People whom are submissive to whatever degree (and sometimes Dominant to whatever degree) do so for many different reasons and it's a very very common trope for someone who is succesful, deemed powerful or responsible - so on - who wishes to switch off from that.

That, they're in a position where they're so used to having to be the one with the power, to have control - that they wish to experience some form of "giving it up"

How to switch on and off.  Well, individuals have their own needs - but you should learn a lot about aftercare...

Posted

You’ll find lots of subs are powerful strong women by day. Who want to make absolutely no decisions when with there dom... it’s a massive release to sit back and let someone you know has your best interests at heart, make those decisions!