How did you meet?

MrNicekinkguy

MrNicekinkguy
Posted

Hi would really like to hear how people have met each other through the love of bdsm

Posted

my wife I met from a vanilla background - she used to listen to an online radio show I used to host many years ago.

within BDSM most of my play partners I met via munches 

my Mistress I met on a filming day; She had wanted to get into filming and chosen a firm local-ish to Her to do the first few clips for Her : and this had been a company I'd been talking to about doing some filming for and they felt O/our interests overlapped so wanted to try U/us together.  Anyway, W/we did end up getting on - kept in touch and here we are...

Posted
Damn everyone lame. There is nothing more i like then to be submissive for.
Posted
.....O/our electric moment was in the midst of a crowded fetish lobby...four months later He made the drive so W/we could meet (for my birthday...which was all the more brilliant)....after that, W/we met at every opportunity (normally 4-6 weeks between each visit)...W/we shared holidays...camping....enjoyed every moment W/we possibly could in each another's company ....all the time continuing to spend most of the day/night being with each another through the fetish platform whenever that 7 hour distance was between U/us. Circumstances and O/our mutual need to be close to each another, saw mySir make the drive for the last time in August this year....come January...we'll be celebrating a year of us having been a massive part of each another's lives ❤❤......a lot of missing moments in that story but moments that have been shared with O/our closest friends here and something that He and i will cherish for a long time to come 😊