Eugene OR BDSM or Dom/Sub info

Yessir247

Posted

Hello, I am trying to find out if there is a local club or site for BDSM or Dom/SUB info specifically in my local area of Eugene Oregon. I’ve been on a couple sites but I’m getting contacted by people in other states. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you!

Posted

so.  I did a couple of google searches and found there's not bad choice in your area, though it looks like people have been trying to start stuff with mixed success so do private events at home

As You Like It; The Pleasure Shop - this looks like a good place to visit is it looks like they have assorted discussions and workshops in store - and they might also be able to point you to the right direction

Other things of interest is there is a munch (social/meeting) at Kozy Kitchen at 11am on Sunday 

April 20 there's a play party at The Bear's Den on President Street.

Posted

That’s amazing!!! Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

Posted

no problem - hope it helps : do let us know how you get on.

Posted

(I also found a LOT in Portland - but then also appreciate that Portland isn't exactly round the corner) 

Posted

Yes...that is the problem. It is 2 hrs from me and I would like something more regular. Every other weekend is too long of a time period. But...I may look into it if I don’t find something local. Somethings better than nothing. 😁

Posted

yep - hopefully the above provide a good starting point :) 

Posted
Are you on Fetlife? They have tons of area specific groups for events and munches. Many people only advertise events there. Good luck. : )